No announcement yet.

Will Zimmerman/Robin Dunne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, Robins b-day just went, lets say that was will's, what star sign would that be?
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

I believe his sign is Scorpio. Just checked it and it is but I was hoping to not use it unless it fits the character too. In the Sims 2 star signs determine personality unlike the Sims 3 where it's separate, any traits you want with any sign you want. This is personality points chart for the Sims 2 (I can do slight mods as long as it doesn't change the sign):

Sign
      Sloppy to Neat
      Shy to Outgoing
      Lazy to Active
      Serious to Playful
      Grouchy to Nice
      Aries
      Taurus
      Gemini
      Cancer
      Leo
      Virgo
      Libra
      Scorpio
      Sagittarius
      Capricorn
      Aquarius
      Pisces

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        I believe his sign is Scorpio. Just checked it and it is but I was hoping to not use it unless it fits the character too. In the Sims 2 star signs determine personality unlike the Sims 3 where it's separate, any traits you want with any sign you want. This is personality points chart for the Sims 2 (I can do slight mods as long as it doesn't change the sign)
        Of course, I remember, I have sims 2 pets, and I havent played it in a while so I forgot about that
        Umm, For Will I would say he was like a 8-9 neat, 6-7 outgoing, 8 active, 6-7 playful (cause he can be serious at times), and 8 nice
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

I have narrowed his sign down to two choices, Pisces and Scorpio, with two mod choices for each. I also found a wiki for the game that broke down the points into 3 ranges for the 5 groups and it helped me take what you gave me for his personality and make it doable for the game without doing another further mods outside the CAS.

I did just find out there's way to cheat in the Sims 2 in regards to personality so a player can add and/or take away points so I could do a test with what you gave me for Zimmerman's personality see what sign that gives me since it changes the star sign in the process but I think I'm going to hold off on that for now.

Now if I can just figure out roughly what season the 4th season episode Homecoming was set in that would help even more.
          Last edited by planet_tv; 07 December 2011, 11:46 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            I have narrowed his sign down to two choices, Pisces and Scorpio, with two mod choices for each. I also found a wiki for the game that broke down the points into 3 ranges for the 5 groups and it helped me take what you gave me for his personality and make it doable for the game without doing another further mods outside the CAS.

I did just find out there's way to cheat in the Sims 2 in regards to personality so a player can add and/or take away points so I could do a test with what you gave me for Zimmerman's personality see what sign that gives me since it changes the star sign in the process but I think I'm going to hold off on that for now.

Now if I can just figure out roughly what season the 4th season episode Homecoming was set in that would help even more.

Cool! Glad I could help.

homecoming, It looks like it was set in spring or autumn - not too much sun, but not too cold either.
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

Because pretty pictures of this guy haven't been posted in a while, I felt a need to remedy that.

Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Because there's no such thing as too much pretty and I'm not above amusing myself...

Comment

What is the picture of Robin looking like Robin Hood from?

And yes, they are pretty.

Comment

That's from the Syfy channel's Robin Hood production Beyond Sherwood Forest.

Comment

So young!

And yet still so hot...

Comment

Recognize the guy in this picture?

Comment

Absolutely! That was, however, an awful movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                            Absolutely! That was, however, an awful movie!
                            I never saw the movie. I found this picture on one of those entertainment posts on Facebook, and almost didn't recognize him.

Comment

I'd forgotten he was in "Dead Like Me'! Just two episodes though.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                              X