• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsoon spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    It's the return of Will in boxers!!

I'm so going to make a cap of that, or maybe a gif
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

LOL! I haven't seen the ep yet, need to watch tomorrow!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Monsoon spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        It's the return of Will in boxers!!

I'm so going to make a cap of that, or maybe a gif
        I love that bit very yummy!
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I was at the Halfway Convention in Marseille (France) this weekend, where Robin Dunne was too... if I have uploaded my images, would it be okay to post a link here?

And btw... Robin is a totally awesome guy!! Laughed tears in my eyes with his panels.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I was at the Halfway Convention in Marseille (France) this weekend, where Robin Dunne was too... if I have uploaded my images, would it be okay to post a link here?

And btw... Robin is a totally awesome guy!! Laughed tears in my eyes with his panels.
            It is more than ok to post links here

*waits impatiently for links*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

As promised back with my links...

All of what I took can be found in my photobucket account. I sorted them by day, not by show so it's all jumbled together but I'm sure you're able to find Robin just fine, and in the meantime you can enjoy the rest all the same.

Saturday - Sunday

Enjoy!

If you should deem them worthy enough for any sort of artwork - please point me towards the end result.

Comment

All of what I took can be found in my photobucket account. I sorted them by day, not by show so it's all jumbled together but I'm sure you're able to find Robin just fine, and in the meantime you can enjoy the rest all the same.

Saturday - Sunday

Enjoy!

If you should deem them worthy enough for any sort of artwork - please point me towards the end result.
                Thanks so much for posting these!
                sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

I was lucky enough to interview Robin Dunne at the Halfway Convention in Marseille (France)

You can see the video there : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zepZLXA6PJk

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                      I was lucky enough to interview Robin Dunne at the Halfway Convention in Marseille (France)

That's awesome! *goes to check it out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Saturday - Sunday

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing! Glad you had a great time!

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post

Lucky, Lucky girl! Thanks for sharing
                        sigpic
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

Will totally rocked in the musical episode, he sung way more than I thought he would!
                          sigpic

Comment

Will totally rocked in the musical episode, he sung way more than I thought he would!
                            Yeah! Plus he can actually sing pretty well! And he acted so well to!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              Yeah! Plus he can actually sing pretty well! And he acted so well to!
                              Yes, he actually made me feel for Abby
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, he actually made me feel for Abby
                                Yeah, I'm starting to like Abby now!
                                To start with she was so annoying! But now I've warmed up to her, even more so after Fugue!
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X