No announcement yet.

Will Zimmerman/Robin Dunne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spotted Robin in an episode of NCIS a few weeks ago.
    It was a case of... 'Isn't that...?'
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      Ah, thats a good philosophy, my mum prefers Henry but because she isn't always going on about it and I don't mind him, I don't really mind

YES! That HAS to be a scene, maybe they've already written that into S4 seeing as how he loves it so much! Hmmm, I wonder why he started that, thats something for Dr Zimmerman to take his look on LOL Seeing as how he can read anyone, maybe he could shed some light! HAHA

I SO believe what you said, NOT! haha
      we all love a bit of Robin pant dropping!
      Well, I can see the appeal re: Henry
      I don't know what Will would make of Robin's pant dropping... but if nothing else it makes for a great distraction

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      that happens all the time I'll be watching something and then I'll be like *but that's... and they're in sanctuary now and... *runs to forum to enlighten people*...
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

http://www.hotflick.net/pictures/000...Dunne_020.html

^ cute (and much younger) robin!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Awww that IS a cute pic of him!

although I want to cut that hair
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            I do that all the time!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            Yes! That's him from Cruel intentions 2! (The movie I was on about) He was adorable in that movie!
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Awww that IS a cute pic of him!

although I want to cut that hair
              I think that's the length he has it now, it's just that the makeup dept stick it up and fluffs it up LOL
              sigpic
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

I think that's the length he has it now, it's just that the makeup dept stick it up and fluffs it up LOL
                Thank the lord for the makeup department then
                sigpic

Comment

Thank the lord for the makeup department then
                  YEA! if you have the season 2 DVD's on the extras,, Willvision, there is abiit where he videos the lady doing hiss hairr annd makeeup
                  Sooz foor weiird typing, my keyboard has gonne weird... :/
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

I need to go watch Cruel Intentions 2 and Species 3 again (at least I'm pretty sure I've watched them before )
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I need to go watch Cruel Intentions 2 and Species 3 again (at least I'm pretty sure I've watched them before )
                      Heehee, I've not seen Species 3 before, let us know what its like, and of course what Robin was like too!
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Robin is to be appearing at Fan Expo in Toronto this weekend.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Heehee, I've not seen Species 3 before, let us know what its like, and of course what Robin was like too!
                          I will, once I watch him it
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

If I recall in Species3 he has a few *awkward* moments with a somewhat-naked lady

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Robin is to be appearing at Fan Expo in Toronto this weekend.
                            OOoo I don't know what Fan Expo is but if anyone's going I hope they come in here to give RD fans a heads up
                            sigpic

Comment

If I recall in Species3 he has a few *awkward* moments with a somewhat-naked lady

OOoo I don't know what Fan Expo is but if anyone's going I hope they come in here to give RD fans a heads up
                              Fan Expo is a big convention in Toronto featuring scifi, comics, etc. Lots of guests including William Shatner, Micheal Shanks and Robin Dunne.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Fan Expo is a big convention in Toronto featuring scifi, comics, etc. Lots of guests including William Shatner, Micheal Shanks and Robin Dunne.
                                Another reason I wish I lived in Canada...
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X