Erica Durance/Lois Lane Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erica Durance/Lois Lane Appreciation Thread

Erica Durance will be in more than 13 episodes this season (8).

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Personally i love the character, so im really happy

Old info there but let you off, Really she needs to be in almost all of them for me, she is pretty much the female lead in the series now that lana has gone so she needs more time on screen.

in a swimsuite be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
      Old info there but let you off, Really she needs to be in almost all of them for me, she is pretty much the female lead in the series now that lana has gone so she needs more time on screen.

in a swimsuite be nice
      I second the last line here.

Comment

thirded!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
        SG1 -

Comment

She is a gorgeous woman.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Erica Durance, born June 21, 1978, is a Canadian actress. Born in Calgary, she was raised in Three Hills, Alberta.

Durance portrays Lois Lane, Chloe's cousin. She comes to Smallville investigating the supposed death of Chloe. She stays with the Kents while in town. Durance was a recurring guest for season four, but has been a series regular since season five. The producers were always looking to bring Lois Lane to the series, and the supposed death of Chloe in the season three finale seemed like the right time to bring her to the show. Durance was cast just three days before filming began, and initially only able to appear in four episodes based on a stipulation from the film division of Warner Bros. After discussion, the character was cleared for more episodes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show your love for this great actress/character!

Comment

she is very hott lol,im glad shes been on every episode so far
              sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Not only does she have looks going for her, she is a damn fine actress too. Especially this season IMO.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Not only does she have looks going for her, she is a damn fine actress too. Especially this season IMO.

Ye she seems to have stepped it up alot!!

Comment

Working...
                  X