Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Smallville will return for a 9th season??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think that Smallville will return for a 9th season??

To date i think season 8 is shaping up quite well. lossing Lana & Lex and introduction Tess an Davis as give the show some new life, especially after what was a so-so, tired and all over the place 7th season. The Clark and Lois dynamic is just on poin this season to. I think the shows ratings speak for this, fairly high numbers for the CW. But this season is the last on Tom Welling's contract, which could mean the end of the show no matter how well its doing.

So will the network want another season?? will they be able to get Tom to sign a new contract??

I hope there will b a season 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
      I hope there will b a season 9!
      As do I, as long as this season continues to be as good as it has been so far.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        As do I, as long as this season continues to be as good as it has been so far.
        Agreed, season 8 has been great!

Comment

if they make chloe chloe again then i would want a season 9, unless chloe isnt returning
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

only if its about Clark becoming Superman and his early days of balancing things out correctly.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a 9th. The ratings are certainly good enough. Sooner or later he has to learn to fly and put on the cape.
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

If Calrk doesnt fly in this current season, the show should be canceled. They've done a great job at turning Superman into Super wimp...... that cant fly.

Comment

http://au.tv.ign.com/articles/928/928929p1.html

http://au.tv.ign.com/articles/932/932252p1.html

this makes me happy
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Yeah, it makes me happy too. Well, the second article anyway. For Smallville and Supernatural. I love both shows.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Yeah, it makes me happy too. Well, the second article anyway. For Smallville and Supernatural. I love both shows.
                      indeed

the first article makes me happy because

Spoiler:
                      that villain might reveal clarks secret to chloe again

all will be right in the world again
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

indeed! i really do agree with the part that says "Many feel the series has improved this season"

Comment

S8 is a big improvement over S7, but I wish this is the last season. That way, they won't stall Clark's story anymore. I feel that the showrunners are writing this season like it's the last. At least, the series will end with Clark flying.

From what the showrunners have hinted, they really really wish for a 9th season, but the big question mark is: Will Tom re-sign?

Comment

Originally posted by o'neil View Post
                            if calrk doesnt fly in this current season, the show should be canceled. They've done a great job at turning superman into super wimp...... That cant fly.

clark already flew this season when he had to get to the top of the building in metropolis to save lois. Look back, you will see it! It's like they snuck it in there and didn't make a big deal out of it at all!

Comment

I sure Hope there is a season 9 as this season has been awesome so far im really loving the whole Lois and Clark thing they have going on these 2 are awesome together i just hope they continue to develop more of the Relationship over the rest of the season and thumps up fpr a season 9 it will be awesome if there is
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                              X