Abyss (809)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god this episode sucked

why did they do that to chloe for? that was what made chloe......... chloe she was too 1dimensional before learning about clarks secret

maybe they will make clark tell lois?

and brainiac is back..............

jor el gone?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
      not really - unless he uses kryptonite but then any ordinary human could also kill Clark swiftly

he only has invulnerability right now (or extreme durability to physical injury at least) but not speed or strength. Clark is still way more powerful

now Clark could fry him with his heat vision thing but Doomsday would resurrect & adapt to that too (actually DC's Doomsday never fully adapts only becomes highly resistant, so if Davis is the same then next time Clark would have to zap him with like 10 times the power he used the 1st time if he wants to kill him again ^_^)

Doomsday has the potential to become far more powerful than Clark - assuming he has no weakness - so I wonder how they'll handle this one
      hey maybe they'll jst screw up again by "retconning" his power, a bit like they did with Brainiac..

then again I'm not even sure about DC Doomsday's capabilities (haven't read many comics)
      can he adapt to anything or does his adaptation ability have limits ?
      also can he be permanently destroyed or not ? (for example if he's literally vapourized say by a superpowerful beam, can he recover from that as well ?)
      Oh thanks muchly for that info, I never read the comics, so I'm pretty much in the dark when it comes to Davis. But thats good then Clark has a chance now, before he grows all powerful. Yeah I hope they won't mess it up. Should be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        god this episode sucked

why did they do that to chloe for? that was what made chloe......... chloe she was too 1dimensional before learning about clarks secret

maybe they will make clark tell lois?

and brainiac is back..............

jor el gone?
        I know They just threw 4 years of history down the drain. And who is Clark making that decision for her anyway? She clearly said that she never ever regreted knowing the secret, so what gives Clark the right to say no you're wrong, we're gonna do this my way. I'm hoping that it's just a mindgame from the writers side and that she gets her memories back, next ep, otherwise, seriously, the ratings will drop like a stone. I've been on many forums and no one is liking this

Considering he erased Chloes memories to "protect" her (but actually making things worse, how will she for example be able to defend herself against Braniac or Davis later?) it's unlikely now that he will every tell anyone else, voluntarily anyway, this just sucks. He was getting so close to telling Lois...

Not too worried about Jor-El tho... he always find a way to "survive"
        Last edited by Ronja; 15 November 2008, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Sorry about the tripple post but I just had to share this, it's one of the most heartfelt and true articles I've read.

For all the Chloe & Clark fans

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
            I know They just threw 4 years of history down the drain. And who is Clark making that decision for her anyway? She clearly said that she never ever regreted knowing the secret, so what gives Clark the right to say no you're wrong, we're gonna do this my way. I'm hoping that it's just a mindgame from the writers side and that she gets her memories back, next ep, otherwise, seriously, the ratings will drop like a stone. I've been on many forums and no one is liking this

Considering he erased Chloes memories to "protect" her (but actually making things worse, how will she for example be able to defend herself against Braniac or Davis later?) it's unlikely now that he will every tell anyone else, voluntarily anyway, this just sucks. He was getting so close to telling Lois...

Not too worried about Jor-El tho... he always find a way to "survive"
            if this show gets a ninth season i probably wont watch it unless they reverse this

maybe lana will accidentally tell chloe thinking she still knows about clarks secret? might even make me like lana abit if that happens

in regards to jor el, yeah i guess your right
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Wht abouts chole's powers, do u think she still has them?

Comment

nah i bet jor el removed that too
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

^ Mhm I'm thinking the same.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  if this show gets a ninth season i probably wont watch it unless they reverse this

maybe lana will accidentally tell chloe thinking she still knows about clarks secret? might even make me like lana abit if that happens

in regards to jor el, yeah i guess your right
                  Same. I was SO looking forward to a 9th season, but now... *sigh*

Oo u make an excellent point! Or if not accidental, she might convince Clark that what he did was wrong? And I might even too then

Yeah I'm thinking as long as Clark has the crystal, Jor-El will always be with him.

Did anyone see the previews for Bride yet? D-day is here.......

DC & Ext. Promo

Comment

So glad the mods gave us a go ahead to start our own episode threads! It always annoyed me when episode threads would open late and not many were around to discuss because it was kind of late to so!

Anyway, I'm so sad about Chloe losing her "superman" memories! I can't believe the writers did that! I read the link to that article. I agree about the true friendship between Chloe and Clark beginning with her knowing his secret. Now what are they going to do with my favourite non cannon character? I feel like they pulled a "Lana" on me! ARGH
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                    X