Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody noticed those missiles in the gateroom in season 1?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brilliant thread

Comment

I was always baffled as to why the gate room wasn't hermetically sealed, ready to rapidly pump a load of argon in there. Or why there was no EMP generating equipment. Both entirely possible using current tech.

Oh wait, damnit, I forgot... it's not real is it Paul? We've had this discussion before haven't we Paul?
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Just to be boring, obtuse and pedantic (meh, it's been that kind of week), is it possible the OP meant (and possibly should have phrased it better) "are the missiles occasionally featured in the gate room based on real life weapons or are they completely made up?".

No. I think they're a made up design.

And in answer to the other take on the question...*sigh*:

No. They're not real missiles with solid fuel rocket cores, high explosive warheads and classified military components. Why? Because that would be stupid and expensive. Especially if Chris Judge sets one off as a joke, causing the fibreglass Stargate to topple and crush Michael Shanks.

I really can't believe I just replied to this topic...
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
        X