Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Committed (805)

SPIOLERS:-

Chloe and Jimmy are kidnapped after their engagement party by a jeweler who wants to test their love. Using a lie-detector to quiz them, every time one is caught in a lie the other is punished with a surge of electricity. Clark and Lois discover that they are missing and pose as a couple to lure the kidnapper out of hiding. Chloe and Jimmy survive, answering the questions to the jeweler's satisfaction, who sets them free; unfortunately, Lois is kidnapped by the jeweler. Clark goes to her rescue, but a kryptonite bracelet the jeweler wears weakens Clark. During the line of questions, Lois admits that she loves Clark. Before Clark can answer, he manages to strip the bracelet off the jeweler and then knock him unconscious. Later, Lois chalks up her "love" for Clark as nothing more than a lie, which she was able to accomplish by slipping the lie-detector electrode off her finger.

Was Happy it was a rathere Lois Heavy Episode, she looked awesome throughout and I think at the end Clerk is starting to realise he has feelings for her

Comment

Yeah, a great episode. Especially after "Instinct". It follows up on the plot and really helps build toward "Bride". I also like that this episode finally gives closure to the posibility of Chloe's feelings for Clark. That has been lingering for so long that I thought Chloe and Jimmy would have to be hapilly married for that plot thread to be resolved.
      For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
      X