Do we want more Brainiac??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we want more Brainiac??

James Marsters has expressed interest in more appearances as Brainiac.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Personally i love JM,but i found his apperence in season 7 forced, so i dont feel that these a need for the character to return.

James Marsters is great loved him in Buffy, and was excellent in Smallville. Only was I would want to see him back in Smallville however is in a flashback episode or alternate reality or something. The Character has been defeated bringing him back would just serve to undermine him being defeated.

Comment

I'd like them to bring him back as long as they don't blatantly "retcon" him like they did in s7. bloody hell, he's supposed to have full kryptonian powers without the weaknesses - making him the series most pwoerful villain to date - yet they always show Clark as easily being a match for him

btw if he was such a "brainiac" why didn't he carry some kryptonite (to which he's impervious) with him in case he was confronted with Clark or other kryptonians ?

Comment

No thanks move on.

Comment

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Brainiac. But, I would want him to come back stronger this time.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'd like to see more of Brainiac. He is an interesting villain, and James Marsters plays him well.
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Brainiac is right up there with Lana. At first, it was great, but then it got old and boring, and its time to move on to something else less ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                I'd like to see more of Brainiac. He is an interesting villain, and James Marsters plays him well.
                Yeah, I thought James played him very well.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wouldn't mind, although I'd rather not have him show up as a "major villain" for a short few-episodes arc and then vanish again like he has for most of his appearances.

Marsters does a great job, although I'd like to see him move away from mere probing and tossing Clark around. Let's see some real brain action!

Comment

i think a mini story arc of braniac would be nice
                    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

He is a good character or atleast he should be, the story lines have made him seem too weak I feel, you could say in smallville he is an under achiever

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
                        Brainiac is right up there with Lana. At first, it was great, but then it got old and boring, and its time to move on to something else less ridiculous.
                        I agree with you there. Although I still like Lana much better than Brainiac.

Comment

Originally posted by cflat View Post
                          I agree with you there. Although I still like Lana much better than Brainiac.
                          Lana was a much better character in "Bride" than in all of season 7. If they bring brainiac back hopefully he will be good as well. They can't make it feel forced or any thing. If bringing him back seems forced I'd rather not see him again.
                          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I've not seen the show so maybe should not post, but how about if there were a multiple episode story arc and he was more of a behind the scenes type of villain. As some mentioned above why not have him use his brain power more then brute force as it seems he did based on some talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                              I've not seen the show so maybe should not post, but how about if there were a multiple episode story arc and he was more of a behind the scenes type of villain. As some mentioned above why not have him use his brain power more then brute force as it seems he did based on some talking about him.
                              I kinda miss him .

Comment

Working...
                              X