X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a man must wait :/

Comment

Got no idea if this is the right place to post this, so if not, shout but don't hit.

I came across this on another forum, & since season 7 is so late coming, & fans may have forgotten ..................

http://rapidgator.net/file/718d53c71...onium.mkv.html

It is an hour long with comments from the actors, GRRM & others
      Last edited by Who Knows; 06 August 2017, 04:06 PM. Reason: Removed broken link
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Comic Con trailer

Comment

Leaks have struck again...

Comment

So is 7 episodes all we get for this season? Are we sure?
            Do we know when the next season will start, and how many episodes we can look forward to?
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I've heard they start filming in October and depending on how well everything goes, the final season will air in late 2018 or, more likely, in early 2019.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                So is 7 episodes all we get for this season? Are we sure?
                Do we know when the next season will start, and how many episodes we can look forward to?
                The guess is between 6-8.

6 comes from the fact that a year and a half ago the producers said we only have enough story to tell for about 13 more hours. Since we had seven hours this season, six are remaining.

But I'm hoping that the producers and HBO don't rush it and give it at least 8. Even one more episode this season would have helped a lot this season. It's not like HBO won't make money from this.
                sigpic

Comment

There's also rumors that the episodes will be longer than usual, like the finale was.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

THe finale and #6 this season were longer. I didn't realize it for last week so I had to record a later airing to get it all.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

April 2019 for the final season!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        April 2019 for the final season!
                        This is going to be a long cold winter.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Comment

Comment

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Above link doesnt work so re posting.

Looks awesome and doesnt spoil anything!

Comment

Working...
                                X