Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Ned Stark
      you forgot the 3rd one

Comment

Hahahaha - good third one!
        sigpic

Comment

http://thronesrealm.com/if-nicolas-c...me-of-thrones/

OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD, Game of Thrones would be even more epic than it already is....... or would it?

Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Honestly, I think the casting is perfect as it is. I will say that Cage does bear a strong resemblance to Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister) and in that light I could definitely see him playing a younger Tywin in a flashback sequence.

Comment

Ramin Djawadi didn't get an Emmy nomination for Light of the Seven...

That's just tragic
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...on-8-be-915927

Season 8 will be the final season.

It's nice to have some confirmation.
                sigpic

Comment

how will they wrap this all up in just 2 seasons??
                  (also 8 seasons total ain't much for a successful show with such a big budget)

Comment

Oh I think they can. Look at all the progress they made in this last season. I think the plot has moved more in the last 10 eps than it has the last 2 seasons.

They know where they are going and they have 20 episodes to get there.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wish it were true Skydiver, but all announcements so far have threatened possibly only 15 more episodes, 8 for series 7 & 7 for series 8.
                      And I think I read somewhere that with winter delaying their schedules, the first episode in 2017 will be later than usual.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I have heard that the next season will be late because they want to film in winter, which means they can't start in March if they're still filming then.

Ultimately they'll do what they do. And really, what we have coming is the fight for the throne and the war of the ice zombies.

I guess my point is if they know how many they have and how much plot they have they can pace things. It's not like they have to follow GRRM"s meandering.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

so the month of february is now in the late part of the month and still no teaser for game of thrones season 7 about time a trailer came out. it's a longer wait this year which with no trailer makes it really suck.

Comment

Game of Thrones returns 16th July!

Comment

The Great War is Here! Season 7 trailer!

Comment

Suprised this hasnt been posted. Less than a month!

Comment

Working...
                                X