This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What SGA episode did you never watch?

Is there any episode you missed or could have watched but didn't want to? For me it is that second episode with that rufus (?) guy, not sure if it's called irresponsible or the other one

let's just say I did not like the first episode so I decided not to watch the second one and I don't really have any intention to ever watch it (nor to rewatch the first one)
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Irresponsible and the other one "Irresistable" were crap episodes.

Ive not seen Tracker fully yet but not too bothered about it seen every other episode ever though

erm for Atlantis the episodes that I dont have time for are..."Condemed"(thought it was crap) , "Doppleganger" and "outcast" thought they were poor episodes

Comment

Seen them all but I expect that change before the end of the season. At the moment I don't intend to watch Brain Storm.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I haven't seen Midway or most of the eps in s5 save The Shrine, The Queen, and the last 20 minutes of The Seed.

Comment

I didn't watch missing or Trio at first because of Keller. I ended up watching missing all the way through, but only 3/4 through Trio. I am not looking forward to Brainstorm, but will watch the late viewing and stop if it gets too awful for me. I can't stand keller.

Comment

I like Keller but only in small portions

Not too bothered about Brain Storm, Infection, Vegas or the one with keller body swapping (whatever its called) all seem to be pretty uselss episodes would have preffered something to do with Wraith Civil war as the series is ending

Comment

To be honest, I have seen every single episode. The only one where I fell asleep watching was 'Tracker'. I didn't like it at all. I did catch the parts I miss afterward, but heh, 'Tracker' is the only one I slept through a section of it.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I haven't seen The Prodigal yet (just haven't had time), and I haven't watched several from the first half of S4 - Lifeline, Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa, Missing, and This Mortal Coil. I think that's all. I didn't start watching regular until BAMSR, then caught up with the first three seasons. It's been a busy summer and fall, so - even though I have the box set - I still have to catch up with the first half of S4. If I feel like it.

das
                sigpic

Comment

* denotes skimmed through most of episode
                  ` denotes have seen a clip or two, mostly for music video purposes

Season 3:
                  - Sunday`
                  - First Strike`

Season 4:
                  - Reunion*
                  - Doppelganger*
                  - Travellers*
                  - Missing*
                  - The Seer*
                  - BAMSR*
                  - Quarantine*
                  - Outcast
                  - Trio
                  - Midway
                  - The Last Man

Season 5:
                  - Broken Ties
                  - Daedalus Variations
                  - Shrine
                  - Whispers*
                  - Queen
                  - Tracker
                  - Lost Tribe
                  - First Contact
                  - Inquisition

I might have forgotten a few.

Comment

I haven't watched Tracker and have no intention of doing so. I wish I could go back in time and unwatch Quarantine
                    sigpic

Comment

I've seen all of them
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Saw only parts of Trio, wish I'd never seen Tracker and won't be watching Brainstorm.
                        sigpic

Comment

Season 3: No Man's Land, Misbegotten. Sateda, Progeny, The Real World. The Return I. The Ark.
                          Some of them because I forgot to tape them.
                          TRW, and TR part 1 weren't aired, and those I wanted to watch because I love Jack!

Season 4: Lifeline, This Mortal Coil, Harmony, and Outcast.
                          The first two because I forgot that SGA was on.
                          The last two because they weren't aired, they simply jump from Quarantine to Trio.

Season 5 has not been aired in here yet. However, I'm sure some episodes are not going to be aired at all.

The good thing is that there's something to look for when I got the dvds.
                          Last edited by Kanetsidohi; 11 November 2008, 01:57 PM. Reason: Grammar error. Again! .sigh.

Comment

I haven't watched any of S4 or 5, except for the 4 in S4 in which Torri appeared. And one other ep from S4, the one where Michael holds a pregnant Teyla captive. Don't plan to change that.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I still have no desire to watch Sunday! Beckett was one of my favorite characters. I had heard the spoilers so I still can't bear to watch it! ne of these days I will watch it since AFAIK it is the only episode in all of Stargate I have never watched!

Comment

Working...
                              X