• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villains (308)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    VILLAINS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308

A series of flashbacks reveal the Company's early investigation of Gabriel Gray, Arthur Petrelli's connection to Linderman and betrayal of his family, and Meredith's chance at becoming a Company agent.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:57 PM.

From the last thing I saw, everyone in Heroes is either working for the company, dead, or screwed. Peter's theory on Sylar may be the only thing between Arthur and his ultimate victory (though I fail to see his ultimate motivation, nor how the Ultimatum-class (to borrow from the events of Marvel Ultimate) disaster is meant to come about).
    Spoiler:
    Rule of Heroes: Precogs must always die before the end of the storyline.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Man, I thought tonight's episode was insanely good. It really tied a lot of things together from early on in Heroes with what is going on now. Next week should really be something too.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can see why those two writers got fired. They basically just ignore every previous bit of story in order to write an episode. It was shown last year that Elle spent her entire life at Primatech, and as a result was this unsocialized girl-child that viewed everyone as her plaything. They referenced this last week. Now this week they show her that she's a perfectly socialized person, and good and decent - nevermind this goes against the material, what, 8 episodes ago, when she tortures Peter in Prima-prison and kills Irish girl's bro without a hint of remorse.

Comment

Lost Season 3 Episodes are awesome....I saw season 3 of Lost Last week...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Man, I thought tonight's episode was insanely good. It really tied a lot of things together from early on in Heroes with what is going on now. Next week should really be something too.
            Yep i agree with you 100%.
            The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

So it seems Arthur is pissed about being paralyzed by Angela and after a year wants to continue his plans rebuilding the world. Here's my 2cents, he is another well developed enemy and if he exits in a similar matter as Adam, i am done with this show. Thats it nuff said.

And once again i am correct about another assumption regarding the trailer for next weeks episode!
              When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

great episode

i liked learning about how that fire started in season 1 great continuety there

and flint and meridth being siblings was totally obvious

i hope hiro is ok, my bet is sylar saves the day lol that rhynes, and that power transfer thing of sylar's will be used to give peter his power's back
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Flashback episodes should not be this good. A lot of things make sense now with the Petrelli family back story. The Elle and Sylar thing was great. Glad to see more Elle! I wonder if Sylar's future baby was also Elle's?

The Meredith and brother story was a little tangential, but it was good stuff. I don't get why Hiro would dream about that though. Neither character appears to be especially central or important to the events of the show. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Comment

maybe cus they were in the company? i dont know lol
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Is it me or is everybody, even distant, connected to Petrelli freaky family?
                      Meredith is Claire´s mother, and Meredith´s brother is a crazy villain....you don´t choose a family, right? I wonder if Hiro isn´t Nathan´s fourth cousin or something like that

Anyway, after some time, a good episode. But I think it´s impossible for Elle to work with Noah before - she seems not to know him before S2. There are some holes in continuity here. Why didn´t Angela or Arthur stop Noah from doing this to their son? Or they didn´t know?

Meredith is good, thought. I like her. Now when she stopped waving a flame in her palm and started to use a real fire, I like her even more. Her "God gave you older sister instead of brain" was a cool quote

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

or if angela really wanted to kill her husband, she had plenty of opportunity as he laid in a bed veggified out

some cool connections in some cases, in others i just lacked.

you know, my vcr messed up and i missed last week's eps...and i don't feel like i missed a thing
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wasn't it said in season one that Mr. Petrelli was found in the bathroom? Nearly this entire episode really didn't sit right at all, it feels like mostly pointless back story shoved in awkwardly to try and make it fit but just makes everything even MORE confusing- I can't even what they're goal to try and stop this season is. And yeah, I'd fire whoever is coming up with this stuff too.

This show is so frakking confusing that I can't even remember what happened from one week to the next!

*sigh* The only reason I still watch is that it's on at a time where I need to sit down for an hour and am too lazy to put a DVD in.....

Comment

If you do not think about the plots then this is a great episode. However, if you are not the scarecrow then this is a very poorly written episode and another example of Kring's hatred of plot development.

In the hands of a true writer this would be a brilliant series. Instead it might not make it to next season.

Can you imagine what someone like Joss Whedon could do with this concept?
                            Last edited by Phenix; 11 November 2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                              In the hands of a true writer this would be a brilliant series. Instead it might not make it to next season.
                              You obviously haven't seen the rest of NBC's shows. Heroes won't have a problem being back next season.

This season feels like it's been written by fanfic writers instead of the actual writers.

Comment

Working...
                              X