Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck or Amelia?

I miss Chuck, but I also like Banks!

Where was Chuck? How dare he be sleeping or on leave!

I hope he's back next week!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

The actor was probably busy just like Walter wasn't the only the technician on SG1
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      I miss Chuck, but I also like Banks!

Where was Chuck? How dare he be sleeping or on leave!

I hope he's back next week!
      alas, no more chuck. he's been replaced with banks as that's the way the producers went... darn.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        The actor was probably busy just like Walter wasn't the only the technician on SG1
        No.

Comment

as cool as Chuck is, Amelia Banks is freakin' awesome. nice little minor character who knows how to kick some ass. shame she wasnt in the sure sooner in my opinion
          "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
          O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
          Woolsey: What does that mean?
          O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

Who cares where Chuck was... Banks is awesome
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I wonder if there would have been a 6th season they were hoping to make Banks a more prominent character and perhaps pulling back a bit with Keller. They would have had another female to work with who was a bit more badass than Jen. And since they seem to be into the matchmaking business lately, they could have paired her with Ronon.
              (Which, admittedly, makes me happy. )
              But I really miss Chuck, they could have alternated the eps they were in and satisfied both Chuck and Amelia fans.
              sigpic

Comment

Amelia was awesome. It's sort of like the first season of SG-1 (Carter can fight?) And how Ronon interacted with her was great. "If any more of them show up, just do what you did earlier."

Comment

I liked how Amelia knew how to fight. She kicked some major hybrid butt! Now we know Gate techies don't just sit behind the DHD all day. But I do miss Chuck. He was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    alas, no more chuck. he's been replaced with banks as that's the way the producers went... darn.
                    Source?

Comment

Chuck has all but disappeared because he doesn't have boobs
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        What evidence do you have for that?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          What evidence do you have for that?
                          The evidence that Chuck's disappeared or the evidence that Chuck doesn't have boobs

Amelia seems to be in foreground more often recently, and she's

minor spoilers for enemy at the gate;
                          Spoiler:
                          in the final shot

She seems less of a background character than Chuck was/is now
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            Maybe he did get boobs...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                              The evidence that Chuck's disappeared or the evidence that Chuck doesn't have boobs

Amelia seems to be in foreground more often recently, and she's

minor spoilers for enemy at the gate;
                              Spoiler:
                              in the final shot

She seems less of a background character than Chuck was/is now
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, considering her immediate chemistry with Ronon and the fact that she's standing next to him in that shot, maybe she has more of a reason to be there than Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X