No announcement yet.

Where was Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like Zombie's we come back in greater numbers!

Soon all the Keller nonlikers will be sneaking up and ripping the throats out Kellerlovers and zombifing them and turning EVERYONE just like us!

*Insert evil laugh right here*

"Where coming to get you Barbra"
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Listen wherever she was I totally appreciated her contribution to the episode and felt it represented an absolutely perfect amount of screen time for the character.

But for the record I reckon she was somewhere in a swoon over all the wraithied humans Michael brought with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        And another one bites the dust....
        You'll be receiving my bill
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

keller wasnt there because there was no need for girlish screaming to u kellerhaters i dont hate keller just the way shes only over used when screaming or in need of being rescued for gods sake writers THIS IS NOT WHY WE WATCH STARGATE if i wanted that i could watch... erm no other program has the damsel in distress storyline any more because its F***ING OUTDATED

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

I'm a Keller fan, but I didn't miss her in this episode, everyone fitted in well, but at least she was mentioned, especially as she is supposed to be the hard of Medicine on Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I knew there was a reason this ep was do good
              Teeheehee Linda.... I never even noticed she wasn't there or that she was even mentioned so thats how good this ep was... you didn't miss anyone cause it was enough to satisfy with the ones we got
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                Teeheehee Linda.... I never even noticed she wasn't there or that she was even mentioned so thats how good this ep was... you didn't miss anyone cause it was enough to satisfy with the ones we got
                i dont think thats what she was implying

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post
                  i dont think thats what she was implying
                  I was aware of that, hence the teeheehee
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X