Where was Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was Keller

did any one notes that see was missing but wollsey said like see was on the base in the end when he was talking to ronon

where was see then in the action?

Keller/Jewel Staite is only in 14 episodes this season. So in some of them, she's just not there. In others, she might get mentioned. She's... "off-screen".

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      Keller/Jewel Staite is only in 14 episodes this season. So in some of them, she's just not there. In others, she might get mentioned. She's... "off-screen".
      jeee but they chould have given a reason why see wasent

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
        jeee but they chould have given a reason why see wasent
        It's not necessary since there was absolutely no real reason for why she wasn't on-screen other than that she just wasn't onscreen. So she wasn't absent at all, we just didn't get to see her.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          It's not necessary since there was absolutely no real reason for why she wasn't on-screen other than that she just wasn't onscreen. So she wasn't absent at all, we just didn't get to see her.
          jeee that is propoble true

Comment

I knew there was a reason this ep was do good
            sigpic

Comment

did any one notes that see was missing but wollsey said like see was on the base in the end when he was talking to ronon

the city didn't have power so maybe she was locked in her room or back on earth
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Nope! Didn't miss her AT ALL!
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I don't mean to sound heartless but I did not miss Keller at all. In fact I forgot about Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    the city didn't have power so maybe she was locked in her room or back on earth
                    jee locked in the room or offworld but i dont thing back on earth

Comment

Thank TPTB that we had a reprieve this ep!
                      sigpic

Comment

As some have pointed out it has to two with Jewel Staite's 14 episode deal but honestly I couldn't care less. The less of Keller the better and I didn't miss her at all. It shows what a redundant character she is.
                        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                        And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                          As some have pointed out it has to two with Jewel Staite's 14 episode deal but honestly I couldn't care less. The less of Keller the better and I didn't miss her at all. It shows what a redundant character she is.
                          Yeah, wherever she was, I kinda wish she'd stay there.
                          Truly loved this episode, BTW.

Comment

If Keller had been in this episode then it would have been pointless. It'd be like other episodes where she is thrown in a situation that should have nothing to do with her. I'm not anti-Keller, but I think the way that TPTB have implemented her this season is senseless.

I think I've seen enough of Keller in situations like these, like on the Daedalus when Todd took it over. She doesn't fit in that role, so why is she ever there?

It was refreshing to see Teyla kick some ass.

Comment

Offscreen, where she belongs.

Carson may have had been 'shoehorned' in place he needn't be but it was never an annoyance.
                              Last edited by Reiko; 09 November 2008, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X