No announcement yet.

Plot Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not the first time someone who we dont think has the ATA gene has piloted a jumper, remember Ford in TheSiege? But in Micheal's case he could have used carsons dna to give himself the gene or he could have used one of the athosians, maybe one of them already had the gene, but whichever it is it happened first on the cruiser so it had to be either athosian or micheal otherwise they would not have escaped with the jumper.

Comment

It was implied in Search and Rescue that Michael had given himself the ATA gene (after all, we already know he's been messing extensively with his own DNA) as how else could he have stolen the rescue team's jumper?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider2289 View Post
        Has anyone noticed that there's a glaring plot hole? That is michaels escape and subsequent takeover of Atlantis. How the hell did he pilot the jumper without the ATA gene? The IDC is also a minor issue we can assume he caught the offworld team and tortured it out of them but it's a standard rule that ancient tech and puddle jumpers have been specifically stated more than once to only be piloted by those with the ancient gene.
        The gene part is not explained because they expect that we know that Michael used Carson's research to artifically create the gene and as to the GDO he had Major Nelson's IDC.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

HI All

I rarely pop over to the Plot Hole pages as I usually expect that someone has picked up on it before I do....and usually I'm right. Any-hoo, here goes:
          It was established that the Self Destruct countdown sound has a MUTE facility (as seen in Quarantine!) So....Mr Arch Villian Mwhaa-haa Michael when trying to coax Teyla out of the shaft thing, why not just hit MUTE and say "OK, it's off!!!!"

Shirt'n'Tie
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

he used the synthetic gene made by carson beckett. He prob gave it to him self and then flew the jumper. and stop aruging over the idc, look in the gate world transcript before u argue, it takes 3 minutes

sigpic
            Sig made by squirrely1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
            *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Working...
            X