Did anyone notice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    Didn't Ronon tell everybody to "get out of here" or something like that?
    Yes, but that's Ronon. The rest of Atlantis, like the supposedly trained military personnel were all just standing there.

Out of everyone in and near the Gate room, Ronon was the only one to notice something was wrong.

Comment

For my part, I was pretty sure they were going to kill off Michael from the start of this episode--for many of the same reasons they initially killed off Kolya. And even though "no one really ever dies in sci-fi", I'd be surprised to see the Michael character back for any of the direct-to-DVD movies--unless they do several.

Though it's known that Michael created clones, I hope they don't use a cloning storyline to bring him back. As interesting as the whole Ba'al arc was, it's kind of been done to death, and I'm a bit tired of the is-he-really-dead ambiguity.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
        There is no way he could have survived that fall. He was at the very top of the central tower. According to threads I have seen about the scale of Atlantis, that tower is anywhere from a kilometre to half a kilometre high. Even if he did hit the water it would be like hitting concrete. Ford was nowhere near as high.
        Agreed. No way could he have survived that fall.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
        X