No announcement yet.

Micheal's declatation of undying love to Teyla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was kinda like schoolboy crush! He couldn't say it directly but it was like:

Michael: Maybe we could like...you know...uhm... go on...a date...I mean...go out as friends?

It is like the first time he ever did it.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Teyla's his queen. Aww.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I felt so sorry for Michael. I am not surprised he fell in love with Teyla because, as has been pointed out billions of times, she was the only one with compassion.

Doesn't this remind you of the Phantom of the Opera tho?

Michael - Disgusting mutated murderer who wants a beautiful and innocent woman to love him

Teyla - An innocent and compassionate woman who was willing to give him a chance, but because Michael took advantage of this, she no longer has compassion for him.
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

I found the whole situation of him fanboying over Teyla was quite... pathetic. Way to take an awesome character and cut his balls off. This episode played out as if they had taken some Marty Stue version of Michael from some fan fiction and used that as template for this episode. It was rather painful to watch. Like reading Twilight, only in space. Freaky ****.

I liked him in every episode but this. I find it rather sad that they instead never delved deeper into WHY he did all these things in the first place... or why the wraith never completely trusted him, or even an episode with a meeting between Wraith and Michael's Hybrids. ANYTHING to make him more... deep. Not suddenly adding a whole "OMG u must cum wif me" element into the whole thing... I thought better of him then to become some pathetic stalker fan boy of Teyla's. Seriously.

Comment

Gotta say, I took one look at this thread and thought, "Huh? Did we watch the same episode?" Hybrid Michael's pretty cool though, especially in this one; loved actually watching a main character lose a fist fight for once. A bad guy whose actually threatening....there's an idea!

Good point about Atlantis turning into a soap opera, NX-01a. I just wish it wasn't true.

Comment

What's declatation?

Comment

It's like a declaration, only for those with a speech impediment...

Comment

Working...
                X