Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate references in the new Futurama movie ("Bender's Game")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate references in the new Futurama movie ("Bender's Game")

In the demolition derby, there are two ships that look like a BC-404 and an Aurora class battleship (both made out of lego). I might be wrong, anyone who can confirm/deny this?

(Also, feel free to move the thread if it's in the wrong forum section. I have no idea where this fits)

Sorry, don't see it. The colourful Lego ship is vaguely 304-ish, but only in that it has a nose section, a main section, and "engines" on either side. The grey Lego ship is actually the Eagle from "Space 1999".
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

LOL im just about the watch the movie now, i will comment after i have watched it LOL
      A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Nope, don't see it.

Though every time I see the title I think of Orson Scott Card's "Ender's Game."
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I have the DVD, in the 3d-model section of the extras, they call the erector set ship the Eagle and they state that the lego ship was not based on anything in particular.
          Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
          Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Didnt notice.

Comment

When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be about this scene;

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I'll take a pic of it

NVM, VCL didn't let me take any
                Last edited by wkw427; 08 November 2008, 05:22 PM.

Go Green

Comment

Yeah, the Lego ship, I wasn't too sure of. I think the gray lego-ish ship was very similar to an Aurora-class ship. Both the nose section and the rear section.

Comment

If you listen to the audio commentary they explain where all the ships are from. The one i think your talking about is supposed to be an erector set ship.

Comment

Working...
                    X