Amelia Banks/ Ronon Dex Ship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amelia Banks/ Ronon Dex Ship thread

Okay I have to admit it..there was some serious chemistry happening between these two characters!

I know we only have a handful of episodes left but whoo hoo they are sizzling up the screen!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

wow awesome can't wait to see the ep and watch these two sizzle

Comment

I think something happened between them in Prodigal. The whole outbreak scene was a beginning of their ship.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I could go with this.

I don't know about serious chemistry but there is certainly potential, and if a certain lady doctor is too blind to see how wonderful Ronon is, then certainly Amelia should get in there fast.

Do we know how many of the remaining episodes she will be in?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I could go with this.

I don't know about serious chemistry but there is certainly potential, and if a certain lady doctor is too blind to see how wonderful Ronon is, then certainly Amelia should get in there fast.

Do we know how many of the remaining episodes she will be in?

Ahh i was just discussing this. I agree she is way too blind. Probably not enough eps to make it serious, but im now waiting for fanfic on this subject

Comment

I could get behind this ship, since mine seems to have gone down the drain...

Comment

I just saw the episode. Go Amelia! I could go for this ship I think.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Seems plausible that TPTB could have been planting a seed for Ronon/Amelia now that we know definitively that Ronon/Keller won't happen.

Would be interesting to see how they went about it, if they did pursue it. Of course, this could also just be a random interaction that won't be revisited, but you never know. The kick-boxing probably bodes well for it.
                Theoretically spoilerish:
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I think I could go for this ship once I get my heart stomped on again (waiting for Jenn to admit to McKay she likes him..really really likes him) Whatever, when that happens then I'll jump on this ship or any ship to get away from McKeller.
                  Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

I could see this one, and Ronon/Keller and Keller/Kyrik (tracker guy). I could also see Amelia/Lorne:

but what about poor Chuck?

I'd love to see if we see any more of the two of them together in what little we have left. here's a little something (last stand)
                    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=653&pos=10

Comment

I did notice that! I was like "whoa!" they could totally make a couple

Comment

i love this pairing, they're rock together, i like, i hope the fanfictions writers make fics with them.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Anyone else think that Amelia and Ronon are perfect for each other?
                          There is something kinda cool about the kickboxing Amelia that seems to complement Ronon perfectly.
                          I think he could really find happiness with her, she's smart, beautiful, and a good fighter to boot.
                          I bet if the show would have had a 6th season something fun could have developed between them. As it is, we will have to hope for some kind person to write some good fanfic!
                          And what would you call this ship anyway? Rolia? Robanks?
                          sigpicGadget

Comment

I uh already started a thread for these two cuties!
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                              I uh already started a thread for these two cuties!
                              OOPS!! So sorry!!!!!!!
                              I will ask the mods to delete or merge this one into yours.....
                              That will teach me to do a better job of searching!
                              sigpicGadget

Comment

Working...
                              X