No announcement yet.

Edward (108)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice that, when lookin at Eddy's drawings, one of them was an Unas?
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      Did anyone notice that, when lookin at Eddy's drawings, one of them was an Unas?
      Yup, and also one of them was the Wraith from Sateda.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Yup, and also one of them was the Wraith from Sateda.

ooh.. didn't see that one.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
          ooh.. didn't see that one.
          I did notice it first either. But he's there...

sigpic

Comment

This was the best episode I've seen so far. Great writing, brilliant acting, good story with a twist in the end.

Comment

I watched this episode for the first (and 2nd) time today, and I have to say that they just keep getting better and better. I won't repeat what everyone has already said about how good it was, but I will say that I completely agree! Can't wait to see the next one!
              "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Late comer to Sanctuary here...But I had to post how much I loved the Unas picture! Awesome! I knew it right away...Chaka!!!! Gotta love the subtleties
                Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

When I saw this episode at the first time, I was like : Oh, ok, it was good.
                  But when I saw it second time I was like : Oh, I like it. They did a great job.
                  I think that this story was well written and played.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'm not sure why but I always liked this episode. Perhaps it was because it explored a medical condition that we don't fully understand. I like how Helen informs Will that she will hold things back from the Police if it protects the abnormals from the injustice because they are misunderstood. I'm glad they brought back Kavan's character.

Poor Henry! Tough decision for him to make when he was afraid of what he would become and if he would endanger those he loved. Great scene between Helen and Henry and Biggie and Henry.

They touched on Ashley's anger with Helen but then after this it is pretty much dropped.....how unfortunate.
                    sigpic

Comment

edward....we get to see cavanaugh again, YAY, and looking fantastically scruffy.
                      we get a hint of post rome fallout...which they then drop. missed opportunity as far as i'm concerned.

we get some insight into Henry, that helen adopted him (far change from his 'nepotism rocks' 'my granddad was the magnus' original weapons smith' origin)

I like the mystery, the fact that there was no simple villian, just a father trying to protect his kids, a wife trying to protect her family, a kid trying to survive. and we also get to see a fatal weakness of 'hiding abnormals'....people like Glen that could be getting help struggle to fix things on their own.

we also see some great themes....afraid of one's self. Ash is afraid of what she may be, may have inherited. Henry is afraid of his inner abby self (So has he been living on diazapam for years?). We see Biggie's peace with himself and what he is (not like he can hide it like Henry can)

with every gift comes a curse

I found it a nice solid episode. The hints of the cabal go largely unnoticed and we do get confirmation of Magnus' attitude...use resources when she can, but on her terms.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pretty good episode. Liked how the dad first came across as a violent loser, until we learned what was really going on.
                        Finally learn a little more about Henry.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

i really like this episode, i just wish we got more of a henry flashback episode. i like how henry's story fits in with the main story. and how both edward and henry are dealing with inner abnormal ablitities.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X