Save Atlantis, new site, new campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Atlantis, new site, new campaign

I'm so tired to see how R. Cooper and B. Wright showing us so disrespect, scorn and take his own desire for ours. They are so condescending to us. It seems they try to convice themselves. They want all the fans believe the others fans thinks like them. They try to tell us what we think.

http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=114

Read this news and you understand how R. Cooper and B. Wright consider us and see their own incoherence.

Since Sosga annoucement we sent one message Fans have doubts. We need to show them we don't give up yet. How can they ignore the petition? How can they ignore the sending of lemons, the mails and snail mails received? We need to send the message the campaign is not over, a new site has been created to continue the fight.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...natures/pg/523

It exists a new site where we can share opinions, ideas. And may be

http://www.freewebs.com/operationlemon/index.htm

you can register and give your opinion. More we'll be, more we'll have chance.

Last edited by domdom; 07 November 2008, 02:10 AM.

Made by Csom
    Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
    visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
    Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
    SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

It's a waste of time. The decision has been made and they have no reason to change their minds.

Comment

i hope u succed..

best of luck
      sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

There's really no chance in saving this. Everyone has moved on.

Comment

Yes good luck with that you will need it
          Tst

Comment

This really isn't the way, especially with Freewebs site.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
              This really isn't the way, especially with Freewebs site.
              I'm curious...why "especially with Freewebs site"?

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
                There's really no chance in saving this. Everyone has moved on.
                Or maybe not it would seem by the number of threads that are still popping up...

Comment

I hope we save Atlantis. I don't see why they can't run SGA and SGU together like they did with SG1 and SGA.

Comment

Budget I should imagine.
                    Less people watch TV these days, its full of crap reality TV rubbish.
                    I think 5 seasons is good, plus a few films, maybe they should do the same with SGU (although I'll watch it I dont think it'll have legs as it'll be too far removed from the original SG "idea").

Comment

I guess I say good luck but, I'm not sure if it's worth.

I was sad at first but IMO season 4 wasn't that good, and for what I've read season 5 is even worse. I only hope the movie is better.

Maybe is time to move on, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                        I'm curious...why "especially with Freewebs site"?
                        Freewebs makes your website look amateurish, no matter how good it was. That's one of the laws of making a website :/ That was just a side note.

The fact is, the whole "Save Atlantis" campaign is gonna get us nowhere. The decision has been made and the only way to save Atlantis is to buy the movie DVD and watch it on Sci-Fi. As much as I wished there was a way to save Atlantis for at least one more season, there isn't, not right now. Sorry to say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                          I hope we save Atlantis. I don't see why they can't run SGA and SGU together like they did with SG1 and SGA.
                          They won't run them together because tptb don't like having to make 40 hours of tv every year. This whole "Save Atlantis" campaign is a waste of time. Atlantis has been canceled and tptb don't care what anyone else thinks of it. Atlantis is gone and nothing any of us can do will bring it back. Pity, really.
                          Meh...

Comment

Freewebs makes your website look amateurish, no matter how good it was. That's one of the laws of making a website :/ That was just a side note.
                            Thanks for the reply. :-)

The fact is, the whole "Save Atlantis" campaign is gonna get us nowhere. The decision has been made and the only way to save Atlantis is to buy the movie DVD and watch it on Sci-Fi. As much as I wished there was a way to save Atlantis for at least one more season, there isn't, not right now. Sorry to say it out loud.
                            No, I think you are right about SGA and it's cancellation, but I think TPTB need to hear from the fans about their dissatisfaction in their creative call to cancel SGA and how if they plan to treat the fan base with so little regard, then I as a fan will not be rewarding them. They may not care right now about what the fans think, but maybe down the road they just might.

sig by Varda

Comment

sorry if this sounds disrespectful to all the fans who loved atlantis, but this whole 'save atlantis' stuff is getting pretty old now, nothing and i mean NOTHING is gonna change their minds, and the reason why they dont run both shows at the same time is 1, universe by itself will be very exspensive, let alone running atlantis aswell. 2, the ptb dont want to make 40 shows a year, they knew that it doesn't work very well and that the standard of either show will faltter soon or later and #3, they know that atlantis has pretty run its course, tv wise in terms of season long arcs, they have just ran out of steam. All this crap about going out on a high is stupid, they dumped atlantis because they have no new ideas for the show.

As fans you should be pretty happy that they ended atlantis while it is at its 'highest' before they really ruin it.

Comment

Working...
                              X