Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will miss the good old days of Stargate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will miss the good old days of Stargate.

I missed the Goa'ould and SG1 and other SG teams busy fighting them and infiltrating their ships and bases
    Continuing Stargate
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Me too, but change is inevitable. If it helps, check out Stargate: Continuum.

Comment

how dosend miss them

Comment

Indeed, I miss the good old days of mowing down hords of Jaffa with the good old P90

However I am (kinda) looking forward to Universe, even though its a ship based porg!!!

No point in being pesimistic..... all you can do if loook to the fututre
        A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

I kinda miss the good old days too. But, hey, the new stuff is kinda cool too.

Col. Caldwell: Major Marks, please make that ship go away.

Comment

I miss them too, they were good times though.

Re-watching the very first episodes of SG-1 the other day, I remembed how much love I had for the show when it first started, and how much I feel it has gone down in quality recently.

Comment

Me to.........i think the Goauld episode are the best and i miss sg1's battles with the m and the jafa........the ori wernt the same they were a bit **** to be fair. Bring back apophis and the rest of the snake heads
              sigpic

Comment

Love the original SG1. Snakeheads, O'Niell, Apophis and Anubis.

Comment

In terms of Stargate villains:

Goa'uld >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wraith > Replicators (bug form) >>>>>> Ori >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > Replicators (humanoid form)
                  My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

I miss the old stuff too. But wait! I hear there's some magic, time travel disc! It's called a DVD and can let you watch it all again! Wow!
                    I know you people meant new Stargate, just like it originally was, but you saw how season ten became. It wouldn't of been the same as classic Gate.

Comment

Miss the old says?

Watch the DVDs.

There, saving Gateworld, one post at a time

Go Green

Comment

I miss the old days too, seasons 1-5 of SG-1 were my favorites. Everything was new, SG-1 was still the underdog and still went on missions together, Apophis and other Goa'uld ruled the galaxy. Ahhh, the good old days.

But I knew it couldn't last forever. There's still some good stuff being done. I enjoyed Atlantis and thought it beat out SG-1 when it ran at the same time. Movies and a new tv series, should be exciting.
                        "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
                        "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Yes, the Gua'ould story line in seasons 1-8 are still the best. The gua'ould had character and personality as bad guys. The priors of the ori were boring. The replicators I liked but were robots and so were boring too. The only interesting Wraith has been Todd and we dont even know his real name..ha.

Comment

You know if you bring them back they will be accused of being unoriginal...and besides....I am a gate fan for life. Old, new, middle. Bring it on.

Comment

I really liked the first seasons especially with pops(Apophis) and sokar..... and the rest of those chumps
                              Tst

Comment

Working...
                              X