No announcement yet.

The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Adam Nimoy will be making an appearance on the show and the episode will be called The Spock Resonance. It will air November 5 at 8pm EST time on CBS when the show moves back to Thursday in the US.

Leonard Nimoy's Son Is Stopping by The Big Bang Theory to Reminisce with Sheldon
    Last edited by planet_tv; 31 October 2015, 10:30 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I don't like what they have done with Leonard and Penny overall I was a shipper but I think the magic is gone and I have not liked any of the girls they have tried with Raj no chemistry at all but have enjoyed Bernie and Howard scenes sometimes I roll my eyes at Sheldon and Amy but Sheldon was never my favorite don't hate him but I know I am in minority in the fandom there
      That's because Raj is meant to be with Stuart
      Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 29 October 2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

if I were writing the show I would pick a sci-fi & fantasy geeky girl like them for Raj but I would make her a mixed race Asian girl that is what I would do they would be jealous that Raj would have a girl that shares their interests
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

if I were writing the show I would pick a sci-fi & fantasy geeky girl like them for Raj but I would make her a mixed race Asian girl that is what I would do they would be jealous that Raj would have a girl that shares their interests
          Bah, you just want to marry him, that's all.

Comment

Stuart shares their interests and he already has chemistry with Raj

And they lived together for a while and sort of had a date

Comment

I don't think it's happening. They have gone away from the Raj being homosexual angle
              And well Stuart is just creepy
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I don't think it's happening. They have gone away from the Raj being homosexual angle
                He certainly is. But no creepier than Howard was. In real life, Howard would have been arrested as a sex offender long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Indeed.. Creepy Stuart is worse than Depressed Loser Stuart. I liked the Socially Awkward version of Stuart they introduced in the beginning

Comment

I prefer him as creepy
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      Bah, you just want to marry him, that's all.
                      but I am not a character and also make her a programmer a scientist like them I am not a scientist so not just like me
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

CBS in ‘Preliminary Discussions’ to Renew ‘Big Bang Theory’ for Season 13

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

‘The Big Bang Theory’ To End Run After 12 Seasons On CBS With “Epic Close”

Comment

I agree with their decision. The show's story seems to have played out a few years back; the past few seasons have felt like they were just spinning their wheels.

Better to go out than to be forced out.

Comment

Saying Good-bye to The Big Bang Theory || Mayim Bialik

Comment

Working...
                              X