X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 4 dvd cover (region 1

http://community.livejournal.com/lee...43.html#cutid1

i'm assuming this is real
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 24 November 2008, 08:09 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

quite likely as if fits with the current season box theme for season 3 but it would be better if they let everybody choose from a cohice of the like they did for razor

Comment

looks good to me , plus i think raxor is in w/ this one.

I just hate they always keep us waiting so friggggginn long for new bsg eps.

an with talks about spin offs ; caprica & some str8 2 dvd movie abuth the chief.

Probally be 2045

ECHO28

Comment

Has a date ever been announced as to when season 4 will be released on dvd?

I hope they don't do the splitting the season in two thing again like they did with season 2.

I'd rather wait till the rest of 4 airs and then release one set.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          Has a date ever been announced as to when season 4 will be released on dvd?

I hope they don't do the splitting the season in two thing again like they did with season 2.

I'd rather wait till the rest of 4 airs and then release one set.
          http://www.amazon.com/Battlestar-Gal...6056747&sr=8-1

according to amazon jan 6th

Comment

I wonder is anyone can guess what Lee is thinking...

Comment

why do they keep releasign the BSG dvd in the uk months and months before the US, except with very few special features (eleted scenes and a season 5 sneak peak)!!! it annoys me personally i like the uk season 4 art though

it was released the beginning of october, and has razor bundled with it, making my copy of razor pointless!! oh well
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I wonder is anyone can guess what Lee is thinking...
                i wish i was sam

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  Thanks.

Last time I looked at Amazon, they didn't have a date.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Thanks.

Last time I looked at Amazon, they didn't have a date.
                    "highfive"

Comment

The cover art sucks again! I wish that they'd give this ensemble show an ensemble cover. Without inappropriate glances. How does this stuff get by the supposed professionals who put these things together?

And now they'll jack up the price of this set because it includes Razor when most of us probably already have it! Then again the razor cover art is the best that BSG has produced. Again, I throw out the word ensemble.

Universal have been consistent FAIL over the BSG DVDs.

But will still be running to the shop at the first available moment on the 6th.

Comment

Yeah, I don't much care for that cover.

At least they haven't sunk to the depths of the so called professionals that did the promo pics for SGA this season. lol. Those were hilariously bad. So it could be worse.

And yep, I'll be ordering this set regardless, even though I hate that it's split into two so they get to milk more money out of you when you have to buy the second half. At least it's only $32US though. I don't own Razor though but I agree with you about the cover for it.

I hope all the eps have a RDM commentary. Did he ever get around to posting those for the first half after he kept having problems with them?
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Yeah, I don't much care for that cover.

At least they haven't sunk to the depths of the so called professionals that did the promo pics for SGA this season. lol. Those were hilariously bad. So it could be worse.

And yep, I'll be ordering this set regardless, even though I hate that it's split into two so they get to milk more money out of you when you have to buy the second half. At least it's only $32US though. I don't own Razor though but I agree with you about the cover for it.

I hope all the eps have a RDM commentary. Did he ever get around to posting those for the first half after he kept having problems with them?
                          Nope. Well, they're still there I think, but the quality sucks.

For this set what they could have done was just taken the Razor art, cut Cain and Kendra, slide Roslin and Adama into their spots, then put Baltar and Six in where Roslin and Adama are and presto! You've got a cover that covers the entire main cast! (okay, minus Sharon) Put a shot of the fleet in where the Pegasus crest is (maybe even include the rebel baseship in there)- granted this whole bit would be a bit dodgy, there'd need to be something to balance the characters on the upper half of the cover, so there'd need to be some re-working of that idea. Then put the Dylan Four on the back and you'd a have a cover that actually represents the make up of the show.

I just find it hilarious that they've decided to put Lee and Starbuck front and center this time, when both of those characters have had their least amount of screen time of the series in 4.0.....really, if they're just going for a couple of characters, I'd have put Roslin and Baltar in the front and Starbuck and Adama in the background. If a fifth character could fit, I'd include Tigh as well.

Comment

lol. That's right about Kara and Lee...they really had nothing to do with the first half of the season...relationship wise so why the implication. I doubt the people that create and approve this stuff even watched 4.0. Remember the red eyes on Six on the Season 1 box. lol.

Eh, oh well I buy these things for the content on the discs and luckily not for the box art and disc menus.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

lol. That's right about Kara and Lee...they really had nothing to do with the first half of the season...relationship wise so why the implication. I doubt the people that create and approve this stuff even watched 4.0. Remember the red eyes on Six on the Season 1 box. lol.

Eh, oh well I buy these things for the content on the discs and luckily not for the box art and disc menus.
                              The disc menus..... *shudders* The BSG disc menus are the worst of any DVD set I own! And aesthetics aside, one of the sets doesn't even have scene selection options! (2.5 I think)

Comment

Working...
                              X