The Travelers Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Travelers Ship

Heehee, anyone notice when the travelers come to atlantis, she says that their ancient ship was destroyed?

Is it bad if I was happy that that happened? ))) I smiled, laughed, smiled more, drank some beer, partied, ^^.

honestly, I think I might have been a lil jealous . BUT NOW ITS GONE

Yes i was destroyed

But as you say:
    Is it bad if I was happy that that happened?
    No it is not bad, you just hate that they "stole" it in the eps. Travelers. I was a little sad and happy to hear that it was blowen up .. it is still a nice ship.
    Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
    Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Comment

the ancient ship was already pretty badly beaten to begin with, i seem to recall the entire bridge was destroyed...

Comment

well, i guess it had to be destroyed because the writers want to keep a balance of power in the Pegasus Galaxy vis-a-vis Pegasus natives and the Atlantis Expedition.

Earth has the Daedalus, Apollo and the Odessey which are very powerful while the Travellers have many ships although they are not as powerful. The Travellers having an Aurora-class battle cruiser somewhat tips the scale unevenly.

Comment

Working...
        X