Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crane Pool and schmidt's new pegasus office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crane Pool and schmidt's new pegasus office?

anyone else enjoy the nod to Boston Legal at the end?

I can just imagine the damage of Denny crane in Pegasus!.....

- not a fan of clip shows, but this lil homage made me chuckle...that and the 'federation' joke

I don't remember the Federation joke. Please remind me.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by thedrumm3rguy View Post

- not a fan of clip shows, but this lil homage made me chuckle...that and the 'federation' joke
      Well, homage, ripoff, depends how you look at it

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Well, homage, ripoff, depends how you look at it
        I wonder who Boston Legal rippied it off from
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          must be the mad cow woolsey said it to lorne before woolsey went to the planet himself

the wraith would probably try to kill him instead off feed on him because every time they tried a buzzer would go off or something indicitating blood flow and then something would probably say denny crane
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I didn't notice that till you pointed it out... fantastic homage though...
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I knew someone would say this. As soon as Woolsey came out I notcied it. Thought it was a coincidence. Then I saw the cigars and realised it likely wasn't. I never thought of either as a smoker though. And Woolsey like wine i thought? Sheppard always came across as a beer man.

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
                I knew someone would say this. As soon as Woolsey came out I notcied it. Thought it was a coincidence. Then I saw the cigars and realised it likely wasn't. I never thought of either as a smoker though. And Woolsey like wine i thought? Sheppard always came across as a beer man.
                Yes but that doesn't mean that they don't drink other forms of Alcohol

And no I never pictured either of them as smokers either *shrugs*
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Smoking cigars =/ equal smoking.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    Woolsey: No, but the IOA believes it could be an important first step toward inter-planetary government. A..Federation, if you will.

Mckay: Ehh, the Federation had ships.

Comment

Ahh I never noticed the homage to Boston Legal, that is fantastic haha.

I thought it was a good scene, but I never connected the two.

I wish James Spader was the team leader, using his Alan Shore character haha. He already played Daniel, certainly he could reprise another Stargate role.

Comment

I only rarely watch Boston Legal but I got the homage and chuckled a little, which I'm sure is the main reason for the gag (although I'd wager the main reason that scene was included is that someone on the crew is a Boston Legal fan).
                        "What's your situation?"
                        "I'm hiding. What's yours?"

Comment

Working...
                        X