Incredible Hulk 2 - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible Hulk 2 - News/Discussion/Speculation

MTV chatted with The Incredible Hulk producer Gale Anne Hurd, who said she has every intention on making a follow-up and that Edward Norton is signed on:

"It's all going to depend on the screenplay and where his character goes in any sequel, because he does have a multiple-picture deal," she said of Norton, who told us recently that he's waiting to hear from Marvel regarding Hulk's future. "[Norton's situation] is the same with every franchise like this, when you have one of the top actors of his generation."

But first, you're likely going to see him in The Avengers:

"Next, he's likely to appear in an 'Avengers' movie, but that's completely up to Marvel," she explained. "It's wonderful that Marvel now controls so many of their own characters, and they can create a Marvel universe in film and populate it with so many of their characters who naturally exist together. I think an 'Avengers' film is a very exciting prospect."

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...02/story.jhtml

everyone knows hulk will be the bad guy, but still it will be interesting to see a live action take on the avengers

i think i heard they are using the original team, i hope this is true
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      everyone knows hulk will be the bad guy, but still it will be interesting to see a live action take on the avengers

i think i heard they are using the original team, i hope this is true
      I hate to be stupid, but who did comprise the original team? Besides Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I hate to be stupid, but who did comprise the original team? Besides Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man.
        iron-man, antman, wasp, thor & hulk were the original team

captain america joined them and then they fought hulk so he left
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          iron-man, antman, wasp, thor & hulk were the original team

captain america joined them and then they fought hulk so he left
          Thanks for that.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tim Blake Nelson, who played Dr. Samuel Sterns in The Incredible Hulk, tells Ain't It Cool News that the plan is for his character to become villain The Leader in a possible sequel:

Quint: Great well what about a potential HULK sequel? Gale Anne Hurd's been going around talking about how you might be The Leader and the main villain of the next one.
            Tim Blake Nelson: That's the plan. That's what they tell me, but I don't know when that's happening or what the details are but I am eager to do it and I hear that's in the works. I would tell you if I knew more, but I honestly don't.

Quint: Yeah, but you haven't played a comic-book villain yet right?
            Tim Blake Nelson: No, but I had a great time doing HULK, so if they want me for HULK 2 I'm there, it certainly was the plan going into HULK 1. When I met with them they said this is where it’s headed so I'm eager to do it.

Marvel Studios has not announced whether it will move forward with a follow-up.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/hulknews.php?id=7838

Comment

I sure hope there is a sequel. I really enjoyed the first one, and totally saw where they were going with Sterns when that stuff came in contact with his head.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Louis Leterrier Wants Incredible Hulk 2

The Incredible Hulk didn't make back its $150 budget and is only considered a mild success. So the fact that Marvel isn't rushing back to the big green monster isn't particularly a surprise.

If the studio wanted to make a follow-up to "The Incredible Hulk," director Louis Leterrier would be more than happy to return.

"Sure, I'd return to it. I have some ideas. So many ideas for so many things," he told Moviehole, adding: "[Edward Norton is] a great actor and a great Hulk."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...r/news/?a=9662

Comment

I really hope another one gets made, with Edward Norton. I thought he was great as Banner.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

After watching the first movie again today, I forgot how bad it was. The Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      After watching the first movie again today, I forgot how bad it was. The Hulk
                      Which first one? The godawful Ang Lee one from a few years back, or the pretty decent one that Ed Norton made?
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Which first one? The godawful Ang Lee one from a few years back, or the pretty decent one that Ed Norton made?
                        That. I consider that one the first, even though the Ed Norton one "restarted" it again.

It's just horrible. and it's soo long too.

Comment

Oh yeah. It was such a bad movie.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Norton was dropped from The Avengers this weekend. I doubt he will be back for another Hulk movie

Comment

I hope he does an Incredible Hulk 2 anyway, just to thumb his nose at Marvel for that moronic decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X