Ships of Firefly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ships of Firefly

Throught the series, I've always been fascinated by the space ships, but I can't seem to find actual pictures of them, can anyone help?

well there is

(best reaver ship pic I have)

I thought I had a pic of one of the Big Alliance ships but I can't find it sorry
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks but I already have those.

Does anyone have a pic of the Agent's ship from "Objects In Space"? Or a cleared version of the Starlight Intruder from the pilot?

Comment

Try these sites, I use them as a resource for my Firefly icontest comm over on LJ

http://dana.thedudes.nu/gallery/index.php?cat=110

http://www.leavemethewhite.com/firefly/index.php

Comment

Thank you very much. It's a shame we weren't given more information on the technology of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            Thank you very much. It's a shame we weren't given more information on the technology of the series.
            Indeed, if it had got another season maybe we would have found out a bit more.
            sigpic

Comment

Schematics of a firefly class cargo ship.

Spoiler:
              StarshineRoxie
              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
              sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen those before.

Anyone have acess to the models of the alliance ships?

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

On an interesting note: there is FTL in the 'verse.

In numerous epidodes, the characters mention "the galaxy", or "a galaxy of fun" or somethign along those lines, I can't remeber the episode but there was one partuicularly explicit one. Also worht noting is that it aint so balck the edge of a solar system, since you would still see all the stars quite clearly. You'd have to go to "the rim" of the galaxy for real nothingness.

Comment

Working...
                    X