This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with episode

Ok so 11 years ago I used to watch stargate. I was able to see the first 2 seasons, then after being unable to watch more and un appreciative of anything but star trek and not having the net at my disposal, i couldnt pursue it.

I remember being reunited with it when it was not sure if there would be a 5th season and forgetting about it again (without watching it)

then lo and behold all these years later 2008, a friend has all 10 seasons. i borrow them all and watch them. (yes im going to buy them and the movies, if just to throw in my support for more)

however, my question is when i used to watch it years ago, i remember an episode where some guy in a suit approaches Jack outside a building, jack at the time is dressed in the dress uniform, the one with all the services badges above the left breast of the uniform, and he tells jack he knows all about the stargate etc and hes a reporter.

i remember the guy having black hair.

i remember jack telling hammond about it, and somewhere later in the episode a car comes out of no where and knocks the man down killing him.

jack goes to hammond who said he knew nothing about it, but obviously suspected something like that would be done...

can anyone say what season or episode this is? im certain i watched every single episode on the dvd's and i didnt see it, and ive re checked episode descriptions on the net, and found no mention of anything close, tho it could have been a small part in an episode and not the main plot, so not mentioned in a synopsis, i know it was a long time ago, but im not mad , i clearly remember the episode, and it was either season 1 or 2, and maybe 3, as i beleive thats how far id watched up to at the time.

were some original episodes left off the dvds?

It was "Secrets", Season 2. Same episode that introduced Jacob Carter, and when Daniel learns that his wife has returned to Abydos.
    My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

ah so, i figured. something must have happened to the dvd or something, maybe i skipped it dont know but i dont think so... but thats where there at some dance or air force party at the beginning right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruis.In View Post
        ah so, i figured. something must have happened to the dvd or something, maybe i skipped it dont know but i dont think so... but thats where there at some dance or air force party at the beginning right?
        Something like that. Hammond introduced Jack to Jacob at the party. Later Jack left, went into a bar where he was confronted by the reporter who recorded an earlier conversation between Jack and Sam.
        My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Working...
        X