• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's all the men's fault.
    Ok. What have we done...?
    Or is it that it is 'our' fault...?
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      Ok. What have we done...?
      Or is it that it is 'our' fault...?
      Should have possibly made myself a bit more clear -

I was hinting at the massive load of love the male characters (always) tend to get, hence why those threads never seem to go quiet. Us folks, wanting to see more female character love are usually let down in that area.

I actually stopped swimming upstream, and fight the current. I have since long given up hope to see more female character love.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

An image a day, keeps .... err ... the crush at bay.

Comment

So... I think my muse is back... cause she was trying to lure my focus away earlier today. At work I found myself looking for a blank piece of paper, grabbed my pen and almost started writing... and then I was interrupted by the phone, and it scared my muse back up into the tree she had been hiding in.

However, looks like there could be a Kate drabble coming in the next few days.

Comment

*Waits to read*
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              *Waits to read*
              Same! I look forward to reading it.
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Looks like I was wrong, at least as far as the drabble-part goes... ...it'll probably end up a little longer than a drabble.

Comment

So, while you're waiting on my drabble, which has stalled a little due to hot weather and no aircondition on the train (because either's not working, or it's not working hard enugh)... I bring forth an entry to the last Art Challenge hosted by me in absence of Mrscopterdoc, who's the one behind the concept. Anyhow, my challenge was about stams and while there were no entries at first, a belated one did come in and it's a beauty... and I just have to share:

Ohalis

The Letters from Pegasus collection was originally proposed by Dr. Sokol, President of the Atlantis Philatelic Society. Shortly after the project was shelved, being deemed completely impractical by the rest of the expedition, as well as less zealous members of the society. Upon Atlantis' return to Earth, the plans were discovered hidden among the numerous items in storage.

Now available for the first time to the general public, this special collector's item commemorates individuals who helped shape Atlantis as we know it today.

Comment

First time we meet Doctor Kate Heightmeyer...

...and yours truly would never recover.

Comment

*giggles*

Up close and personal with Kate.... in photoshop.

Comment

Happy Birthday Claire!
                        Yay, she's just one day younger than I am!
                        (wish I would look so great though)

Comment

Her birthday occurs 18 days after mine, and she's ten years my senior... And I didn't forget, I swear, but had a funeral to attend to so birthdays weren't really on my mind.

Happy (belated) birthday!!
                          Technically speaking it's already the 24th where I am.

It's also Richard Dean Anderson's birthday.

Comment

*sigh*

The torch is still burning bright.

Was scrolling through my facebook-feed -- and when I say scroll, you may take that quite literal as I only stop for interesting articles or friend posts -- and BAM, a new photo had been posted to Claire's facebook-page. I have no idea who's behind the page but dang... the scroll screeched to a halt for a split-second and then *breath* continued.

Comment

To anyone still keeping up with this girl, she's joined the twitter-verse, and she's still doing TV-work.
                              So, if you're lucky you can still catch her in new things.

I'll probably have to go and hunt down the stuff she's in... I have a feeling it won't make it to the other side of the ocean.

Comment

Converting episode of Good Witch to screencaps, after which there shall be some posting done.

She's baaaa-aaaack!

Comment

Working...
                                X