No announcement yet.

Claire Rankin/Kate Heightmeyer WOW thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently watching the premiere of Journey Back to Christmas and it took me a moment to notice Claire is in this movie. What a pleasant surprise! I still think of her as Kate Heightmeyer though.
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

Saw that on her twitter feed a while back.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Big mistake to get rid of her. Huge disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by command_codes View Post
          Big mistake to get rid of her. Huge disappointment
          YES! You're right.

But not to worry, she lives in fanfic. And we can always say that Doppelganger spun into its own alternate universe, and there she's still very much alive.

Comment

Is anyone still here?

I always found Kate to be the most likable female of the Atlantis staff, like Carson she felt so warm-hearted (I know that is not an actual word)

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
              Is anyone still here?

I always found Kate to be the most likable female of the Atlantis staff, like Carson she felt so warm-hearted (I know that is not an actual word)
              *raises hand*

I'll always be here.

The psychologist is the most likable... The psychologist maybe less so, but the person behind it all the more.

I will never stop loving this character.

Also, still hoping to see more of Claire on my screen but it's so quiet... too quiet. Even quiet on twitter, not even the occasional photo of Sam the cat.

Comment

That is sad really but good you are always here

One can only hope it gets less quiet again somewhen

Comment

Perhaps the quietness means she's busy doing stuff...

Although, I'm thinking it's more she's forgetting to tweet.

Comment

That would be a positive thing then if it means she is busy

But forgetting to tweet...also possible XD
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 25 November 2017, 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

*pulls old thread out of the creek*

Don't ask...

It was the 23rd still 8 minutes ago, so while everyone else was wishing RDA a 70th... I was wishing Claire a happy birthday instead!

Since, GW closed down the active threads... let's see if there are actually newbies around to lure in here. Probably just figments of their imagination.

Comment

No newbies but I am here, Kate gets too little of attention from most I just realized when watching SGA again how nice she really is actually, though I she always was one of my fave females in the show

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                          No newbies but I am here, Kate gets too little of attention from most I just realized when watching SGA again how nice she really is actually, though I she always was one of my fave females in the show
                          Managed to at least shed some light on Claire's birthday yesterday, among the dozens of RDA ones.

It's been too long since I watched Atlantis... but must finish SG-1 first. Should get to that so I can move on to Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Managed to at least shed some light on Claire's birthday yesterday, among the dozens of RDA ones.
                            That is great I am bad at keeping birthdays even of people I know in real life...

I'll be totally honst though, I once let so much time pass between watching SGA and re-watching it, I forgot about Kate having been there at all, shame on me I know and then when I watched it again I was like...how could I forget a character like her!?

Comment

I have family birthdays marked on a calender and Facebook helps too.
                              At work there's a list of our team's birthdays taped against one of the walls.

I can remember my own (luckily), which means I can also remember Flanigan and McGillion cause that's on the same day. And therefore I can remember Rachel's and Claire's as well because they celebrate a birthday in the same month as me (and are 10 years my senior).

The rest of them I have to rely on notices, except Torri Higginson because her birthday is on the 6th of December which is on the same day as my region here celebrating Saint-Nicolas day.

Comment

Working...
                              X