Claire Rankin/Kate Heightmeyer WOW thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claire Rankin/Kate Heightmeyer WOW thread

If i was having trouble sleeping, shes the lady i would want to see to help fix the situation, or not fix it....

Yep thats my opinion, everytime i saw her, and her beautiful curves i stopped listening to what was been said. A Beauitful soul and body. Who's with me??

Well, I wouldnt exactly use 'hot', more 'lovely' but Kate is teh awesome.

Shame they
    Spoiler:
    made her join Lizzie and Carson, should have been Keller.

Comment

yeah i might have gone overboard with the 'hot' but there was just something about her. A very appealing lady. Yeah it is a shame
      Spoiler:
      that kate has joined the other two. and its a shame that they couldn't get rid of keller already
      but i guess that was never going to happen when they made her permanent.

Comment

Kate is a very classy lady. I refuse to use the word 'was' since I think it was so wrong TPTB killed her off. Like Reiko said, she's awesome! I would have loved more development in her character.

Comment

Kali1 i know what you mean completely. When i wrote the name of the thread i was debating myself as to whether i put, 'was' or 'is'. I wish she was around still aswell, someone needs to tell rodney not to go 'there'

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
            If i was having trouble sleeping, shes the lady i would want to see to help fix the situation, or not fix it....

Yep thats my opinion, everytime i saw her, and her beautiful curves i stopped listening to what was been said. A Beauitful soul and body. Who's with me??
            You're right - She's HOT. Look at the picture at Claire Rankin's profile page on IMDB - will give the word HOT a new meaning

Comment

yeah her profile pics on imdb look smashing. there is just a sexiness i can't put my finger on about her

Comment

Kali1 i know what you mean completely. When i wrote the name of the thread i was debating myself as to whether i put, 'was' or 'is'. I wish she was around still aswell, someone needs to tell rodney not to go 'there'
                I hear ya!

Comment

yeah her profile pics on imdb look smashing. there is just a sexiness i can't put my finger on about her
                  She is very beautiful without being fake or made up. Does that make sense? She has this classic beauty about her...she reminds me of Grace Kelly alot. Elegant, refined, sophisticated....those words really define her.

Comment

Smokin'! Yes indeed...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                      She is very beautiful without being fake or made up. Does that make sense? She has this classic beauty about her...she reminds me of Grace Kelly alot. Elegant, refined, sophisticated....those words really define her.
                      Yeah completely agree, makes perfect sense, she has a classic beauty, spot on kali1. And those pic's belevision, awesome, i love her face, speaks a 1000 words
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 May 2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Yeah completely agree, makes perfect sense, she has a classic beauty, spot on kali1. And those pic's belevision, awesome, i love her face, speaks a 1000 words
                        Great pics! TPTB totally messed up when they didn't make her a regular.

Comment

Dr Heightmeyer, we salute you, Shaaaaawinnnggggggg

Comment

And here I was, thinking you were joking earlier about this thread.

I wouldn't call her hot (it's too objectifying in my opinion) - but I do think she's very thunkable. She's my absolute favorite character.

Now, there's a thread called the Secondary Women of Atlantis thread which has a multitude on pictures available (might need to browse a little) and I feel kind of lonely in there. So if you feel like visiting.

This thread probably will be either sink into the depths of GW oblivion, or be merged with another thread.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Dr Heightmeyer, we salute you, Shaaaaawinnnggggggg
                              Men!

Kate is one of the female characters I admire. Talk about a role model too. She's intelligent, elegant, etc....she has a lot of great qualities

Comment

Working...
                              X