This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this just a joke?

I just saw a banner that said that Stargate Twilight is the working name for the new Atlantis movie. Is this a joke?
    sigpic

Originally posted by stargatelvr View Post
    I just saw a banner that said that Stargate Twilight is the working name for the new Atlantis movie. Is this a joke?
    well before the series was canceled joe did tease of a project called "twilight" (which was the third movie)

so i guess it makes sense to carry over the name
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I believe it comes from Joe Mallozzi's blog.

He said months ago that 'Project Twilight' was one of his new projects, and when the news about the cancellation was announced, he said that it referred, as suspected by then, that it was in fact the codename for the first Stargate Atlantis Movie.

It's too early to say now what the actual name of it is, so panicking about it isn't necessary.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working Title =/= final Title don't worry about it.
        I'm gonna miss SG1..
        Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

Why would it be a joke? Is it amusing to you? or strange? It certainly doesn't sound like the most original title but i've heard worse

my first post. wish i had something more important to comment on. i'll attempt to do so in the future.

~ nisse
          Mac made Stargate SG-1 special.

Comment

The codename for Return of the Jedi was Blue Harvest and wasn't used.
            I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

what does it matter if it's twilight anyway? it kinda works.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

it does kinda work

Comment

It may kind of work, But i think it has been used before in another episode of either Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis. The project cound refer to something else he is working on.

Comment

So? What's so bad about it?
                    sigpic
                    ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Twilight was just the 'undercover' working name. Just like E.T. was "A Boy's Life."

Comment

Atlantis is in its last days, so the name fits perfectly
                        sigpic

Comment

don't worry. Wasn't the working title for Be all my sins remembered something totally wacky?

Comment

Given the nature of the book series of the same name, I think "Twilight" would be more suited towards something Stargate: Universe related .

Comment

If you saw the banner in someone's sig (I can't remember who's) it says underneath it's from Joe's blog...
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                              X