• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eris Quod Sum (307)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    ERIS QUOD SUM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307

Mohinder takes Maya to Pinehearst, and finds a potential savior in its very powerful leader. When Elle shows up at the Bennet house, she and Claire decide to pay a visit to the new company as well. Sylar attempts to rescue Peter, while Daphne is given an ultimatum about Matt.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:57 PM.

Every character seems to be flipping between bad and good more then a fish out of water but it is not pissing me off as much as one would think. The thing that is getting me a little annoyed is that the attempt to brush of Nikkie, DL and Mica with another sister.

Comment

Not a very good episode while the one before (306) was truly great. A show like heroes ongoing arc can be interesting, but this episode provide no story resolution of any kind. Its like watching a random 15 min in the middle of a movie. Theres no resolution and no story at all. I dont take Claire and Elle taking the plane as a story. I think theres a bit too much storylines going on at the same times at the moment. What happened to Micah and the copycat lady anyway?
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I thought it was a great episode. They put Sylar back where he belongs (for the moment) I wish they'd leave him there... something about "good" Sylar just doesn't feel right.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I dont think sylar has gone "bad" again, the fact he saved peter and got him out alive, whilst saving face with arther, allows him to work from the inside and find out whats going on.
          I thought it was a good ep, though it was so stupid that elle and claire got the plane, they woulda known not too. though clearly the writers threw it in for dramatic effect, but just made the characters looks stupid!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
          SG1 -

Comment

What was Elle thinking going on a plane when you can't control your powers?
            I know it looks like Sylar saved Peter, but maybe Papa Sponge (Art Patrelli) can only mimick and severly supress powers. Instances of extreme stress may cause those powers to pop out of dormancy.

If Papa Sponge has always been able to take away someones powers why did he not take away everyone's powers long ago to be the most powerful man possible. The only one who could kill him would be the HAtian.
            Also, on Papa Sponge's power, does the person have to exibit the power inorder to suck it out. That seems to be why it took so long to take away Maya's power, he had to get her upset so she would go all fudge eyes. So he only should have been able to take Peters ability of flame throwing.

Comment

The biggest thing in this episode was Papa Petrelli confirming that Sylar is indeed Peter/Nathans brother.

Comment

The best bit in this episode was Clare and Elle scenes thought they were pretty funny and I could see them two becoming great friends and may be more.

Obviously the air plane trip was design to get our heroes to the party as soon as possible, we already had the traveling across the country with some unstable mutant last season.

I actually like the Mohinder storyline truly showing what he willing to do for his research, we already no the end results he ends up alone, disfigured but how their ought to be interesting.

I think Syler has decided to play the inside man, sure he could take all the bad guys on and while he would of surely of took out a couple of them he would not of been able to defeat them all. Instead he decides to play the inside man get peter out, learn daddies secrets and will kill him and the rest of his gang. Elle will be their inside women.

Clare and peter and Nathan will hopefully now start to come together and build their own army. With hopefully the introduction mimic girl and Macca back into the storyline.

This season as started very slowly but I do see them building up to something. They seem to be having a bit of teething problem getting their.

I do hope they get their fourth season, hopefully they will use this to sought all the problems the writer cause them last season and get back on track with their stories.

Comment

I liked it. People are starting to come together again. Choosing sides and so forth.

Although I wonder who is actually the bad guy? We were originally lead to believe it's Arthur, but what if it's Angela?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                    I liked it. People are starting to come together again. Choosing sides and so forth.

Although I wonder who is actually the bad guy? We were originally lead to believe it's Arthur, but what if it's Angela?
                    If it is Angela then Kring has really proven that he HATES developing a coherent plot.

I liked the episode but it had a lot of fluff. We really do not need to see the plane scene. I get it Claire can absorb pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                      If it is Angela then Kring has really proven that he HATES developing a coherent plot.

I liked the episode but it had a lot of fluff. We really do not need to see the plane scene. I get it Claire can absorb pain.
                      but that would of mean less screen time to Clair and elle, we all know that Clair bring in viewers from key demographics, and well now the NBC is taking a far more active role in the production of the series I would expect more screen time for Clare especially and probably elle.

Not really we know for Angela loves manipulating people to do her bidding, getting Kring to build her a army for her and then getting syler to kill Kring and then seizing the rains of the army all with out lifting a finger sound like something she would do, so it would sense story wise.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        Not really we know for Angela loves manipulating people to do her bidding, getting Kring to build her a army for her and then getting syler to kill Kring and then seizing the rains of the army all with out lifting a finger sound like something she would do, so it would sense story wise.
                        Pretty sure Sylar isn't gonna kill Tim Kring. He wouldn't have a job then.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I liked the episode in all. It is getting me to question who the villain is. I think that who a villain is depends on one's point of view. The only thing I hated was the Claire and Elle on the plane thing. I wonder how Nathan's going to try to defeat Arthur. I hope that he doesn't suddenly start to die.
                          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                            Pretty sure Sylar isn't gonna kill Tim Kring. He wouldn't have a job then.
                            well it gonna one of the three bothers I think.

Unless it been leaked already and you know who gonna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              well it gonna one of the three bothers I think.

Unless it been leaked already and you know who gonna do it.

Tim Kring is the creator of the series, not a character. Sylar kills him, the show goes away.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X