No announcement yet.

Eris Quod Sum (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing as Arthur now has Peter's power, and that included Sylar's stolen power of Telekinesis (Wow, that's a long chain of power stealing/absorbtion), he could have been the one to save Peter from the fall, not Sylar.

So, he's Peter thinking Sylar's on his side, when really he still wants him dead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
      Seeing as Arthur now has Peter's power, and that included Sylar's stolen power of Telekinesis (Wow, that's a long chain of power stealing/absorbtion), he could have been the one to save Peter from the fall, not Sylar.

So, he's Peter thinking Sylar's on his side, when really he still wants him dead.
      Or maybe both saved Peter. It's possible.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

by the way I meant arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          by the way I meant arthur.
          *phew*

Killing Kring would make Heroes far too metaphysical for my liking xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
            I liked it. People are starting to come together again. Choosing sides and so forth.

Although I wonder who is actually the bad guy? We were originally lead to believe it's Arthur, but what if it's Angela?
            Angela isn't hurting people or trying to spread the formula. Arthur is running out of people to fight. Nathan is far from a fighter, unless he's strong enough to pickup and throw people mid-flight. And Arthur needs an opposite, someone that gives powers (Like Quicksilver post M-Day)
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Caboose: They could be worse?
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

1. Well Matt and Daphne's an interesting mess.

2. Mohinder you are an idiot, again.

3. Sylar's gotten interesting.

4. Elle. Meh.

Not quite as good as last week but let's see where it goes.
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                I think theres a bit too much storylines going on at the same times at the moment. What happened to Micah and the copycat lady anyway?
                Agreed on the "it seems there are too many storylines they are trying to intwine' angle.

BUT i actually liked Eli and Claire sharing a flight.

I also would like to know what happened to Micha and his cousin.

Originally posted by Ramses818 View Post
                What was Elle thinking going on a plane when you can't control your powers?
                I know it looks like Sylar saved Peter, but maybe Papa Sponge (Art Patrelli) can only mimick and severly supress powers. Instances of extreme stress may cause those powers to pop out of dormancy.

If Papa Sponge has always been able to take away someones powers why did he not take away everyone's powers long ago to be the most powerful man possible. The only one who could kill him would be the HAtian.
                Also, on Papa Sponge's power, does the person have to exibit the power inorder to suck it out. That seems to be why it took so long to take away Maya's power, he had to get her upset so she would go all fudge eyes. So he only should have been able to take Peters ability of flame throwing.
                Perhaps on the travel aspect, Eli and claire thought it would be better to get there quicker, rather than travel by car, giving Eli more time to go critical..

As to Arthur, he actually steals them, not just copys them/surpreses them. He needs skin contact to do so.

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                The biggest thing in this episode was Papa Petrelli confirming that Sylar is indeed Peter/Nathans brother.
                Ahh.. but is he, or is this yet another mind job..

Comment

Working...
                X