Dying of the Light (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    Arthur Petrelli is now essentially invulnerable.
    He's not invulnerable, but wait until he hug the Haitian guy (after rendering him unconscious)...
    Last edited by Commander Zelix; 21 October 2008, 07:38 PM.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

What a great question. How will Peter get his powers back? Somehow, I don't see his Dad just giving them back to him. Maybe Hiro will have to come into play on this one.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        What a great question. How will Peter get his powers back? Somehow, I don't see his Dad just giving them back to him. Maybe Hiro will have to come into play on this one.
        Its hard to know. Most probably the use of the complete formula. Also possibly Dr. Mohinder experiment. Or the new heroe, that we will see for the first time in episode 7, which can transfer power from one person to another .
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Ofcourse, the Hatian could always be used to help kill Arthur or any other powerful "Special"

I really liked this episode, I'm interested to see where it goes and how Peter gets his powers back.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm also interested to see how Peter gets his powers back. It was disheartening watching him lose them, but to all things there's a time and a place. I think that if Peter was able to touch his father there's a chance he'd be able to steal his powers. Unless his father was somehow able to take Peter's base ability.

Comment

This ep was certainly the most interesting one. I was really surprised that they killed Adam off just like that. I was expecting him to have a bigger role in this season, well there goes that...

My guess on how Peter will get his powers back would be the formula as well, or even Mohinder's mutated one. But then it'd be an awful waste considering all the other powers Peter's absorbed are gone and he'll be starting afresh.
              "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
                I'm also interested to see how Peter gets his powers back. It was disheartening watching him lose them, but to all things there's a time and a place. I think that if Peter was able to touch his father there's a chance he'd be able to steal his powers. Unless his father was somehow able to take Peter's base ability.
                Am I mistaken in thinking he would have had to have taken his base ability if Adam was killed by losing his power?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post

I'd like to see someone with not much raw power, but the skill/knowledge to use it to its fullest capability. This person would be truly dangerous.
                  Well we that African guy who is not overly powerful but uses his intelligence amplified his ability to over come more power people. I I think he the key, the one who will fit all the dots togeather and lead us to defeat Arthur petreli.

Theirs also a good chance their someone else here manipulating events behind the scenes, someone we have not met. Things are coming together a bit to easily for Arthur.

I think that fight between Peter and Sylar was a tad pathetic but I kind of hoping they were saving money there, for a big battle scene involving multiple heroes and villains at the end of the series.

I think Mohinder evilness and desperation is pretty good I just have not figure out how he will fit into the storyline. He probably gonna developed away to remove people abilties, but how this gonna be used in the storyline is not so. I do not want them simply injecting Arthur and he powerless. Their got to be something bigger planned.

Who is controling the company now?, I mean all their leaders are dead or disabled, I wonder if their anyone else waiting in the wings.

I think it a shame that Heiro is not using his own company resources more. It be interesting to see scenes like getting people check the company that he has just been handed their business card out.

Personally I want to see a serious side to him instead of the chuckles brothers or Laurel and Hardy impersonators we seem to have at the moment.

Clair and the puppet masters scenes were cool. I like the way she got back up after just being shot. Through I wish the scene lasted longer and their game has some sought of consequence at the end, instead it was all wrap up nice and neatly and did not developed her character nearly enough as it could of done.

Still do not see the point of the Nathan story line at the minute or how Linderman fits into all this, would not surprise me if even Arthur was seeing him. Do anyone knows if he is actually dead or Alive?

I think I covered all my points.
                  Whole and I would not presume the current villains will be the fugitives on the run next season, I mean would not it be more fun if it was our heroes on the run.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
                    Pretty sure the base ability is gone. Good thing this season is all about a shot that gives people abilities. I'm gonna assume the ability it gives is whatever comes naturally to that person.

Comment

I was just hoping since Peter had so many abilities that his father perhaps didn't have time, or the inclination to absorb that one, that he'd give his son a chance to regain his powers. How does the shot work? Would it give Peter his original base ability, or something new, I know that it depends on the persons genetic code, but if there's a chance in the show, the writers will probably find a way for Peter to keep his base ability after his father's attack.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        Still do not see the point of the Nathan story line at the minute or how Linderman fits into all this, would not surprise me if even Arthur was seeing him. Do anyone knows if he is actually dead or Alive?
                        No. Linderman is dead. Daphne and Nathan see him, but he is just being projected into their minds by Parkman's dad, who is manipulating them for Arthur.

Comment

I loved when Hiro walked into the tent and called out for ''Mr African Isaac!''

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                            No. Linderman is dead. Daphne and Nathan see him, but he is just being projected into their minds by Parkman's dad, who is manipulating them for Arthur.
                            cool. I guest that must of been told to us in the 5 ep which I aint seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              cool. I guest that must of been told to us in the 5 ep which I aint seen yet.
                              I don't think it has been told to us yet but it does make sense for Daphne at least. I haven't looked closely to see if Parkman's dad has been shown near Nathan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade_of_Chulak View Post
                                I don't think it has been told to us yet but it does make sense for Daphne at least. I haven't looked closely to see if Parkman's dad has been shown near Nathan.
                                It was explained in episode 5, like they thought. He hasn't been seen near Nathan, but he's talked about making Nathan see Linderman.

Comment

Working...
                                X