Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Dreams

I thought there could be a place we could share our dreams of Sanctuary

Last night i had the coolest dream i was in the sanctuary Helen was showing me around and Will came over along with Ashley they said hi we chated for a bit i flirted with Will and then Helen tolke me over to one of the holding areas in the basement she showed the latest guest to the Sanctuary then for some reason the door was open the abnormal got out and started to come after each of us Helen told me to go with Ashley and Will it chased the three of us i followed them boath we made to the holding area it looked like they ran inside i followed but Helen pulled me out just before the abnormal could get me and the big door closed she was about to say something then i woke up DO'H!
    Last edited by helenmagnus23; 19 October 2008, 05:04 AM.
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I thought there could be a place we could share our dreams of Sanctuary

Last night i had the coolest dream i was in the sanctuary Helen was showing me around and Will came over along with Ashley they said hi we chated for a bit i flirted with Will and then Helen tolke me over to one of the holding areas in the basement she showed the latest guest to the Sanctuary then for some reason the door was open the abnormal got out and started to come after each of us Helen told me to go with Ashley and Will it chased the three of us i followed them boath we made to the holding area it looked like they ran inside i followed but Helen pulled me out just before the abnormal could get me and the big door closed she was about to say something then i woke up DO'H!
    Cool dream. Here's mine, and I actually had it back in July. Let me explain:

It was the the weirdest dream, actually it was 2 dreams, and they were both about Amanda/Sam/Helen . After 2 years I finally have one after all this time . I want to bed one night after watching an Amanda vid here on GW, I saw the vid and wrote about it, I went to bed, but didn't fall asleep right away because I couldn't stop thinking about Amanda/Sam. After I feel asleep I had these 2 Sam dreams that just stuck with me. Man, this woman's on my mind 24/7 .

1) I was coming off work, when I somehow ended up where I used to live, which is considerable distance from where I live now. Then in the shocker off all shockers Amanda drives by and picks me up *YAY*. After that I got into her car, she drove me home, on the way I'm sitting there in the passengers seat looking at her and I'm thinking " OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'm sitting in a car with Amanda Tapping " And she was still blonde, I think . Anyway after a few moments of silence I asked her "So Amanda, how's Sanctuary going?" She said very good, then I asked her "So, do you come by Samanda anymore?". She didn't answer because something strange happened, I slipped into my second dream.

2) I don't really know what happened, but all of a sudden I found myself in the Sanctuary world as an actual character . I look over and Amanda had turned into Helen . I don't remember much of what happened next, but all of a sudden Christopher Heyerdahl's character-- John Druitt shows up, and they start fighting, Helen wins btw . After that we made it to my house and that's it. I found it odd since I've never really seen Sanctuary, but I will. I guess that dream was put together on everything I know about the show.

My first 2 Amanda dreams in one night *YAY*

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89
      Cool dream. Here's mine, and I actually had it back in July. Let me explain:

It was the the weirdest dream, actually it was 2 dreams, and they were both about Amanda/Sam/Helen . After 2 years I finally have one after all this time . I want to bed one night after watching an Amanda vid here on GW, I saw the vid and wrote about it, I went to bed, but didn't fall asleep right away because I couldn't stop thinking about Amanda/Sam. After I feel asleep I had these 2 Sam dreams that just stuck with me. Man, this woman's on my mind 24/7 .

1) I was coming off work, when I somehow ended up where I used to live, which is considerable distance from where I live now. Then in the shocker off all shockers Amanda drives by and picks me up *YAY*. After that I got into her car, she drove me home, on the way I'm sitting there in the passengers seat looking at her and I'm thinking " OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'm sitting in a car with Amanda Tapping " And she was still blonde, I think . Anyway after a few moments of silence I asked her "So Amanda, how's Sanctuary going?" She said very good, then I asked her "So, do you come by Samanda anymore?". She didn't answer because something strange happened, I slipped into my second dream.

2) I don't really know what happened, but all of a sudden I found myself in the Sanctuary world as an actual character . I look over and Amanda had turned into Helen . I don't remember much of what happened next, but all of a sudden Christopher Heyerdahl's character-- John Druitt shows up, and they start fighting, Helen wins btw . After that we made it to my house and that's it. I found it odd since I've never really seen Sanctuary, but I will. I guess that dream was put together on everything I know about the show.

My first 2 Amanda dreams in one night *YAY*
      That's so cool Rocky ,you've just reminded me of two other dreams i had eralier this year

1.this has got to be the weiredest dream i've had i was at a convention which was held in an airport for some reason i was walking around and i got to meet Rick,Micheal&Chris it was so and then i saw Amanda and she saw me i was so nervis she saw i was nervis she waved me over i walked over and just as i got near everyone moved infont of me then all of a sudden my dog Mini-me ran past me i went after him to try to catch him he tolk me to the back area it was a maze i chased him for so long then he ran into one of the rooms i went in and i was calling for him then all fof a sudden he jumped out of this little hole in the wall i ran after him and as i chased him i noticed everyone was leaving i cought him outside and i saw why everyone was leaving i ran back inside the place was hetic i saw at on of the desk areas Amanda was leaving i tried to run over but there were to many people i got so close yet so far but i was told by my sister she could hear me dreaming from the other end of the house she said i was literly shouting NO! over and over .

2.I was in the Sanctuary and i was helping Helen checking on the abnormals and i went with her deep into the Sanctuary as we went lower the lights flickered we stopped Helen told me to get behined her she pulled out her gun just then Druitt flashed in i was amazed at how fast he could move she had her gun aimed at him he was moving closer to us we backed up she told me to run she let go of my hand she was keeping Druitt distracted i ran but i didnt realise how close i was to one of the holding area's and i ran into the glass Helen came over to me she checked me i couldnt realy make out what she was saying then i woke up .

my brother and sister heard that dream to i was so embarresed when i woke up bu they were cool .
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I just had a really strange Helen dream . Actually it was a couple of hours ago (I want back to sleep). I can't remember much of it, but here's what I can remember, I had fallen asleep thinking about Amanda (like I usually do ) and then it slip into a dream. I can't remember if I was apart of the dream or just observing, I was at my old house, where I used to live, it was night on Halloween night, and some little kids were there causing trouble, than all of a sudden Will shows up to try and stop them. Will chases them down, but he looses them, and comes back to my old house, and then Helen and Ashely are there. Helen starts talking about something, I think it was about her dislike toward coffee . Anyway, then all of a sudden, were all in this hot tub/jacuzzi, and Helen was having fun, lots of fun, I mean she was behaving like a wild 19 year-old party girl . At one point she looks at Will and says "Oh, these bubbles are making bum tickle"

Then I woke up . God I love dreaming about my... I, uh, I mean our girl .

Comment

*flails arms* I had one!!!

We're being chased by some bad abnormals, one of which who can shoot some sort of projectiles. Helen said something about his ability, but unfortunately, that happened before one of the times that I woke up* so I forgot it. We were in a building and we run outside and get into a red Corvette. Helen is driving , I'm in the passenger seat, while Ashley and some other abnormal who I think might have been helping us contact/find the abnormals chasing us. I can't remember if Will was ever with us, or he was hurt/killed by the bad abnormals.

Dude, Helen was tearing the streets a ****ing new one. I was scared ****less. The abnormals were following us in a greenish SUV, all the while the abnormal was shooting his projectiles; about the size of one's thigh, they were greenish with some black thrown in there. They weren't solid, but more misty, if you know what I mean.

So Helen is avoiding getting us run off the road as well as getting hit by the projectiles on what seems like the streets of NYC. I could be wrong, but some things were oddly familiar. But, then we get to a part of the city where things are more dense and the streets are narrower. The baddy manages to get a hit on the car and we're dead in the water. I can't remember if anything was said, but we all hopped out and ran, following Helen. All of a sudden we see these little demon like creatures coming out of no where. We're ****ing booking it now.

In a minute or two we end up at a museum, or library. Ashley had made it there first and was putting those poles that hold the ropes at a place like a museum on the doors to secure them. She left one door open and we all flew in. The abnormal we were with stupidly tried to get in one of the blocked doors. Um, yeah...

So now the three of us are inside this place with a crap load of dudes surrounding us. All of a sudden, the place went into like, super lock down mode, a la the Sanctuary. Metal doors fell in front of the main doors, and I could also see them coming down in front of the windows (this place had those kinds of windows near the ceiling). After a few silent moments, we hear some racket and one of those demon dudes gets in from the side. This critter was fast, and insane. I think he was blue... he was kinda like Spike from X-Men. He, MAYBE, a place on either arm were a sharp stick like thing would shoot out. These were different though, as it seems they were connect to him until broken off (easily), they were of the same texture and color of his hide, and they shot off at an angle when they hit a surface (they came out continuously from his body, these weren't like foot long things). I was just trying to dodge the spikes while Helen and Ashley took care of him. One of the spikes in the ground they flew right near my face. I grabbed about three feet of it and broke the end off in attempt to help... fight was over. It was taken down without much of an effort on the ladies part.

Then I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep.

*Okay, haven been through the chapter in psychology I don't think it's possible, but I do it. If I'm in the middle of a dream and it's still early in the morning, I'm able to fall back asleep and continue the dream almost exactly where I left off.

Comment

I reacently had another Sanctuary dream it was so cool it from NUBBINS to THE FIVE

It started of i was casualy just walking around the Sanctuary then i saw one of the Nubbins i followed it into the library and Will was there he came over to where i was where i had seen the Nubbin go he was very close i told him i saw a Nubbin go into one of the vents he tolk my hand in his just then we heard a thud in another room we ran to the other room we saw Helen and Druitt i interuppted and said i saw one of the Nubbins Helen told me to take Will and track it we went to the basement and let's just say we never caught any just then i found myself in the catacomb's it was very cool and very creepy i was with Helen she gave me a gun and told me to keep an eye out then out of nowhere these guy's all in black came in gun's blazing i started firing at them then all of a sudden i was grabbed from behined Helen pulled me behined one the wall's bullet's were flying so close she told me we had to move so i loaded another clip into the gun then she grabbed me and pulled me to my feet and we ran it was a maze i was strating to get out of breath the bad guy's kept firing she pulled me behined one the old wall's then all of a sudden the firing stopped Helen looked around the corner then stepped out then i was about to step out to see what had happend then i wokeup

i hope it will continue soon
            sigpic

Comment

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, hey guys, just gotta tell ya something crazy, I had another wicked Helen dream last night, the BIGGEST, CRAZIEST dream I've ever had. . It was crazy, it was my own version of Requiem . I dreamt I was working with Helen who was wearing her standard hunting suit to hunt down abnormals in a mall, and Helen was acting a lot like she does in those promo pics we've seen and she was acting a bit irritable.

We were chasing the abnormals, and Helen kept trying to kill them instead of capture them, and at one point we came across a restaurant, I think it was a McDonald's , and we ordered something to eat, and Helen was been a huge pain to the cashier . At this point I figured what makes her crazy in Requiem has got to be making her crazy here in the dream too.

Anyway, we sit down to eat, and then Helen starts putting the moves on me , she was acting like we've seen her in these hot wet promo pics pics, expect in my dream Helen was dry.

Spoiler:

Anyway, she was coming on to me hard, kinda like she did to O'Neill in The Broca Divide, and I'll never forgive myself for this, but in my dream, I was actually trying to get away from her *Smacks head* she was actually scaring me, and I was trying to run away.

Then the most UNBELIEVABLE part of my dream, I'm running away, and Helen catches me, and says to me in that awesome accent of hers "Why you running sweetheart?" And then BOOM, someone grabs her and throws her back, and it was none other than my first hero, Sam Carter (real blonde Sam Carter) . She looked like how she did in Continuum, but she was wearing her leather off-world jacket and pants from Atlantis, I was in shock to see who I was seeing, and Sam actually said "Hi" to me. Sam looks over at Helen and she says to her "Hey, b****, you've taken on quite a few baddies in you day, why don't you try taking me on now?"

So there I had it, fandom VS fandom, Colonel Samantha Carter VS Dr. Helen Magnus . The fight was crazy, it was like a mixture of Hulk VS Abomination, Freddy VS Jason and Robocop VS Terminator.

Helen got up, and ran towards Sam, and Sam started running towards, they jumped and collided in mid-air, with Helen throwing Sam to the ground. Sam's lying there on the ground, she's tries to get up, but Helen grabs her by the hair and slams her face in the ground, then picks her up, and throws her back down to the ground on her back, Helen grabs Sam's face and runs her through soft walls, with Sam grabbing on to Helen's hands trying to get free, and then Helen throws Sam through a store window. Sam slowly gets up, and then she See's two fire next to her on a wall, she grabs them, charges over to Helen and starts whacking her with them, she hits her all over and eventually knocks her to the ground where Sam continues to whack her with the extinguishers. Sam throws them away and hits Helen in the face with her bare fists, and then she stands and stomps Helen's face with her foot, Helen grabs her foot, and throws her away. Helen tries to get up, but she's still a bit dizzy, but eventually gets on her feet, then Sam picks up a baseball bat and swings it at Helen, but Helen continues to maneuver around it, and she grabs Sam's arm with both her arms and kicks her shoulder and elbows her in the face, thus falling to the ground. Sam quickly gets up and pushes Helen hard and she falls back onto a table, but Helen gets back up, runs toward Sam and they lock hands in a power struggle and they just stare each other down.

Helen lets go and grabs Sam's throat and starts choking her, Sam grabs Helen's and starts doing the same, they both stay on their feet, and Sam kicks Helen in the stomach and Helen goes down again while Sam falls her knees trying to get some air. Helen gets up just as Sam gets back on her feet, and Helen delivers a flying jump kick which throws Sam down near a flight of stairs, Helen comes out her again but Sam charges at Helen's legs, picks her up and throws her down the stairs. Sam goes after her and somehow gets back the baseball bat and starts hitting Helen with it over and over, then out of no where, Helen gets some sand and throws it in Sam's face, which makes the bat fall out of Sam's hand and into Helen's. Sam finally able to see, gets hit by Helen and eventually knocks her to her hands and feet, Sam tries to get up, but Helen keeps hitting her on her back, and Helen yells to her "Had enough blondie?", and she keeps hitting her again.

As for me, I don't know how I did, but I got the antidote to cure Helen, and I ran over to give it to her. Meanwhile, Helen grabs Sam, turns her over and punches her in the face, Helen picks Sam up and slams her against a wall with her arm to Sam's throat, Sam tries to get free, she even knee kicks Helen in the stomach, but Helen presses her arm harder against Sam's throat, and Helen said to her "You know I do know who you are, and I am familiar with your work, and what you do, but I'm afraid it's time to end this." Helen pulls out a knife and goes in for the kill, but Sam grabs it just millimeters from her face, but Helen presses harder and the blade starts to cuts Sam's face, but then Sam gets a boast of energy pulls the knife away and pokes Helen in the eyes, and headbutts her in the head. Helen falls back and Sam grabs her by the shoulders and starts banging against hard walls over and over, until Sam throws her into an antique shop, there Helen gets her hands on a sword . Sam rushes in and quickly grabs a sword too, then they started fighting again big time like Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

They both kept going at it, but then Helen gets the upper hand on Sam and gets the sword out of her hand, and Helen cuts nicks Sam in the stomach. Sam falls on her back and Helen goes in for the kill, BUT I jump on Helen and try to give her the antidote, she throws me off, and I drop the antidote Helen picks up her sword and she's about to kill me, but luckily Sam comes up from behind her and injects the antidote into Helen, thus making her normal.

Afterwards Sam falls on her back and so does Helen, but Helen thanks us for making her normal again, and Sam said-- well, I think she said "Sure, nothing to it". They shook hands, then....... I woke up.

Cool story, eh?

Comment

Wow! awsome dream Rocky
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I had a wicked Sanctuary dream last night, and it's the first big Amanda related dream I've had in a while, and I'd better hurry while it's still fresh in my mind. It may sound weird, but that's what dreams are.

In the dream, there's like a construction site around the Sanctuary, I think they were building a movie set . One guy was like the boss of the whole thing, and the funny thing is that the was a character played by Michael Shanks . He talked to Helen and she said she didn't like that they were around her property causing all kinds of ruckus . I don't remember the characters name, so I'll just call him Michael . He told Helen she didn't have a choice. As the dream went on, some of the Sanctuary's abnormals started causing trouble for the construction workers, like sabotaging the machines and stuff.

At one point, Michael had a little chat with Ashely, and of course she did his best to ignore him and give him a hard time, but then when it looked like he was about to walk away, he walked back to her and started asking her questions about her father, and asked what it's like to have one of the biggest killers of all time as a father. That's when she stormed off and walked out.

Near the end of my dream, a bunch of tiny little blue fairies , flew towards one of the biggest machines and went inside to sabotage them, and they did a good job because they started to shake up and then they exploded . I remember Michael running for dear life away from the explosion, then he jumps to avoid the blast hitting him. He gets up, and sees that all his machines have been blown up, and he actually starts to cry . But then Helen shows up and starts to rub it in his face .

I thought it was a cool dream, I think construction trucks were based on the real life construction trucks working loudly outside my house, and I guess it was kind of a subliminal message . Overall it was a good dream, that's all I can remeber, I wish I could remember more... but yeah, and I REALLY wish it could have just been a Helen and Rocky centric dream . HA, not even in my dreams.

Comment

I had such an awsome Sanctuary dream last night it was kind crazy all over the place lol

I was in a totaly differant Sanctuary i think it could have been the london one it was hard to tell any way i was walking around checking it out and some of the abnormal's there were so awsome and so scary at the same time i got close to one of the window's and it fully froze over it was awsome after checking out the sanctuary i headed up stairs and just as i had got out the elevator the power went out then something smashed through a near by window i ran only to see these commando guy's break through the window's infont of me i stopped i saw a table and hid underneath it more kept comming in then i saw a flash i thought it was Druitt i came out of my hidding spot only to be grabed by Ash she had me by the back of my jacket collar i was thinking darn she asked me where the other abnormals were and i said what's an abnormal she flashed down to the sanctuary still holding me she went to unlock the holding area's in the shoe but she got knocked back so did i , i got up and ran i ran into Helen and John they told me to hide somewhere but i didnt want to but Helen said it would be safer i said ok Druitt flashed me upstairs to where Will and Tesla were thenhe flashed awaay again the commando guy's were everywhere i told the guy's that Helen said i could use a gun they gave me one we came out of the room and i accideently fired the gun the bullet hit one of the commando's i was like oop's
                    Tesla tolk the gun off me we then ran down stairs we all saw Druitt and Ash flash fighting which was so cool to watch i got so into watching i didnt realise how close i came to getting hit Helen grabbed me and pulled me out of the way then i woke up

I didnt see who won
                    sigpic

Comment

(Repost from Samanda)

Hey guys, I just had a wicked Sanctuary dream, I remember a lot, but I'd better hurry up before I lose it.

It's the season opener, and I'm Will in the dream , and we're all looking for Ashely, and thanks to John's help we're able to locate her in an old warehouse. We get there and the place is filled with half bird-men, I'm guessing the work for the Cabal . Anyway, Helen and Will/I go looking around and we're able to get info out of a half bird-man, actually Helen gets it out of him, hell have no fury like a mothers mother's scorn. Yikes!

Now, my FAVE part of the dream, the part I remember the most . Helen and I see Ashely being put into a car and then the car makes a getaway, Helen hot-wires a car and goes after her, and I'm not even in the car, I have to jump in . So now I'm in the car with Helen (a dream of mine-- no pun intended ) and OMG Helen was driving like a freaking mad woman, and she was damn good at it too , I'm watching her control the wheel and she was awesome, and I remember thinking "WOW" Amanda really is an excellent . We get in this high speed chase on bridge, and I was actually nervous , we were maneuvering around cars and I tried calling her John to give him are location, but then we got hit and we went over the bridge into the water below.

So then I quickly leaped into action *Superman theme* I pulled an unconscious Helen out of the water and I brought her to shore, where I-- probably revived her using my PSW skills. Then she woke up, I told her what I did she said, "My hero" and gave a huge thank you kiss. . OK I just that part made up . Seriously I have no idea how we get back to shore, but we do, and we go off to find John, and we find him talking to Martin Wood .

That was the first part of my dream, the second part of it takes place at the Emmys, and Amanda's there talking to people and she has a few strands of blonde hair mixed with her dark hair . I (the real me) go up to talk to her, and she's real happy I'm there, and she gives me a big hug . Then I woke up , but what better way to end a dream then in the arms of Amanda Tapping?

Comment

i had a weird sanctuary dream last night.

i can't remember a lot of it, but i was watching a new episode of season 2. i 'think' ashley was dead or presumed to be , and that i was upset about that because of how much i wanted to explore the mother/daughter relationship.

then the episode goes on (i can't remember the specifics), and suddenly helen doesn't look like helen anymore, but is played by the actress juliet mills (google her, she was on the 60's show 'nanny and the professor'). when i saw this, i realized that this was when amanda was filming her spot on 'sgu', so they just brought in another actress to play helen. but i know there was an explanation in the ep to explain why helen looked different.

well, i was super bummed. i remember saying to myself, there's no reason to watch now without amanda! but the last few scenes had amanda back.

and then i don't remember how it ended.

told you it was weird. hehe.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

i had a helen/sanctuary dream last night. my memory on it, though, is pretty fragmented...

i know i was watching an ep (new one! ), and that it focused on helen and will in some predicament. i remember bits and pieces, and to add to the confusion, i sometimes was helen, even though i still looked and sounded like amanda as helen.

i think helen was going a bit batty (sooo fun! ), and i know it ended with someone trying to kill wil (poor guy ).

another strange bit was that at the very, very end, it flashed that two fans had written the ending part. i wasn't one of them , and i didn't recognize the names either, but i thought that was fun and funny.

the only bits i can still see in my imagination is something going on in a mall, and wil on a rooftop while two different scenarios played out where someone(s) were trying to kill him. (i think this was the fans ending parts)

so it was cool that i dreamt this, but not cool that i can't remember many details and what the plot was really about.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

i had another sanctuary dream!

but i can barely remember it. :/

i know i was watching an ep, and in one part, helen had blond hair. but at the end, she was back to the dark. i'm not sure if the blond part was a going back in time, or being under cover or something in the present. i remember another female character with her, and kind of a western-like theme to it (like in some mining town).

but that's all i can remember.

i never dreamed of stargate like i do sanctuary, but that might be because i've been able to work through my fantasies in fanfiction, and i don't with sanctuary. yet that is.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              i had another sanctuary dream!

but i can barely remember it. :/

i know i was watching an ep, and in one part, helen had blond hair. but at the end, she was back to the dark. i'm not sure if the blond part was a going back in time, or being under cover or something in the present. i remember another female character with her, and kind of a western-like theme to it (like in some mining town).

but that's all i can remember.

i never dreamed of stargate like i do sanctuary, but that might be because i've been able to work through my fantasies in fanfiction, and i don't with sanctuary. yet that is.
                              Cool dream Sally . Maybe one day you'll have a Stargate/Sanctuary crossover dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X