This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F 302 Model Quantum Mechanix - $114

Bigbadtoystore has a preorder for a F 302 for $114.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...ail&picture=in
    sigpic

CRAP! I want that! But alas, I must save for AT4. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

Why does everything nice have to cost so much? Looks great, though. Lets hope this is just the first of many SG ships!

How about an al'kesh next, Quantum Mechanix? *hint, hint*
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I just discovered this - Quantum Mechanix' stuff is awesome quality - this is going to be once awfully nice piece!

I blogged about it here http://fannishinquisition.com/must-h...lica-f-302/354

Comment

You know, this isn't really a bad price. If this exact same item was being made by Master Replicas, it would probably be $300 easy.

Comment

And the quality of QMX stuff is very high - I love their stuff. Definitely good value for money! Now if only I had the money........

Comment

Ohh, I didn't know they had a Stargate license. QMX does make some very nice stuff.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

They have a license for BSG as well

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                  They have a license for BSG as well
                  I'm not a fan of BSG but I did know they had a licensee for that property Didn't they have one for Firefly/Serenity, as well?
                  sigpic

Comment

They have a license for Serenity, not Firefly though (at least that's as I understand it)

Comment

They have a license for Serenity, not Firefly though (at least that's as I understand it)
                      Somewhere in the back of my overworked brain, I knew that. LOL! Fox doesn't like to give up Firefly rights.

I've got some of their Serenity money. It's pretty cool stuff. Their prices seem to be quite reasonable for the level of detail that's gone into their product.
                      sigpic

Comment

Their prices really are good considering the work that goes into their stuff - the Serenity Ship Papers for example - tonnes and tonnes of work in those - and can't wait till the Serenity ship model comes out!

But I dooooo like the F-302 - just wish I could afford one but with the way the Australian dollar has just tanked I'm going to be spending my week in the US not eating I think

Comment

Their prices really are good considering the work that goes into their stuff - the Serenity Ship Papers for example - tonnes and tonnes of work in those - and can't wait till the Serenity ship model comes out!

But I dooooo like the F-302 - just wish I could afford one but with the way the Australian dollar has just tanked I'm going to be spending my week in the US not eating I think
                          Yeah, I have the ships papers and they're beautiful.

When are you coming to the US? For the Stargate/Firefly Creation Con next month? Friends and I are having a room party, so make sure you show up! LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup, going to the con - have been following the Burbank thread here and also know about the room party - I missed it last year, didn't know it was on! I plan on bringing some Aussie treats

Comment

Yup, going to the con - have been following the Burbank thread here and also know about the room party - I missed it last year, didn't know it was on! I plan on bringing some Aussie treats
                              Yeah, the hotel staff didn't even give me a room until 5pm last year! So it was difficult to get the word out. I'm more prepared this year!

Anyway, hopefully, there will be some cool product at the Con. I try not to collect much anymore, but I'd love some nicely detailed models or something. I LOVE one of Atlantis as I'm totally in love with the design of the city.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X