Best Emotional Outburst in the Form of Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Emotional Outburst in the Form of Violence

I have to say I love nothing as much as a person completely loosing their cool.
    Everyone enjoys an old man fight, but what about when Helo laid out Tigh for one too many cylon-wife comments. Or when Kara made the sloppy seconds remark and Lee just slugged her in the face. I think the best part of their relationship is the willingness to brawl over any disagreement.

Whats your favorite spasmodic punch?
    "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Spoiler:
    Six beating the ever living snot out of Tigh in the cell is always a classic/
    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Insipid View Post
      Spoiler:
      Six beating the ever living snot out of Tigh in the cell is always a classic/
      Spoiler:
      Then they had hot Cylon sex.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

lee punching saul after visiting his father after the melt down in revelation
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

no no no!!!

~When that (forgive me my memory is awful) old friend pilot from back in Admiral Adam's day the African American guy was captured by the cylons and used, but then he escaped on that Raider by pulling it's bain out.

Well the best emotional outburst or at least punch was when he Killed D'anna from within the Cell confines with a famous "one hit K.O" and mushed her face in one punch and left her dead on the floor....NOW THAT WAS SUDDEN!! LOL
          sigpic
          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
            no no no!!!

~When that (forgive me my memory is awful) old friend pilot from back in Admiral Adam's day the African American guy was captured by the cylons and used, but then he escaped on that Raider by pulling it's bain out.

Well the best emotional outburst or at least punch was when he Killed D'anna from within the Cell confines with a famous "one hit K.O" and mushed her face in one punch and left her dead on the floor....NOW THAT WAS SUDDEN!! LOL

oh you're right! I had completely forgotten that.
            "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Has to be Adama smashing his model ship when Kara died.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

^ when he smashed that up, wasen't he NOT supposed to do that but they left it in for effect since they couldn't repair the model ship, but it was insured LOL
                sigpic

Comment

I know..I remember hearing about that... I think that just completely adds to the moment though, a total testament to EJO's acting chops.

I actually laughed out loud when they poked fun at it in S4, "do you know how many times I've had to fix this thing?" That one was just for the fans
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Possibly the most interesting one is Chief beating the crap out of Cally. The rest of them were just sort of you-could-see-it-coming reactions, but that one just felt completely different and set an entirely different tone.
                    Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

what about when the cylons blew up the 12 colonies, that unprecidented, or Caprica 6 killing that baby?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X