This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tok'ra/Goa'uld

Just wanted to share a comparison I had between The Tokra and The Lost Tribe, I wondered if anyone else noticed it.

Spoiler:
    The Ataro Asgard and the Normal Asgard concept is just like the Tok'ra was for the Goa'uld

You can also compare them to the Ori/Ancients, The Trust/Tau'ri, in early seasons (well first 8..) you had Rebel Jaffa/Jaffa Still in service to the Goa'uld.

There's a Danny quote where he said good and evil have to balance out on all levels but I can't find it...
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Well of course it's going to be that way for all the races, because you have to have some sort of conflict at all times for the show.

Comment

So what about some Melodramatic Meglomaniac Nox then????????

Comment

Originally posted by Giza1928 View Post
          Just wanted to share a comparison I had between The Tokra and The Lost Tribe, I wondered if anyone else noticed it.

Spoiler:
          The Ataro Asgard and the Normal Asgard concept is just like the Tok'ra was for the Goa'uld

well tok´ra and goa´uld are mortal enemys bur the asgard and TLT asgards are not

they just had diffrent ideas TLT whould do what ever they chould to save them self but our asgard whould allways think how it whould effect the others around them before doing any think but i TLT called our asgard there brothers i dont remember
          The tok´ra did never coming close calling the goa´uld that

Comment

everyone know that
            Spoiler:
            the tokra have been waiting til the gou'ald are gone so they can seize power!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            The 11th Doctor. Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Comment

^ Jaffa Time Lord-"Daleks-Indeeeeeed!"

Comment

Originally posted by timtheomniscient View Post
                everyone know that
                Spoiler:
                the tokra have been waiting til the gou'ald are gone so they can seize power!!!!!!!!!!!
                so NOT true

Comment

Working...
                X