• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greened all that I could
    sigpic

Comment

Any chocolate bars for Chaka?
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Green... or blue?
        Last edited by WraithTech; 18 May 2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

any green for a returning member after several years?
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
            any green for a returning member after several years?
            Done.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Free green.
              sigpic

Comment

Greened All I Could
                sigpic

Comment

Been ages. Green is beginning to rot.

Comment

Green? Free green? What are we talking about? Um, I am confused.
                    Hello
                    I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
                      Green? Free green? What are we talking about? Um, I am confused.
                      If you look under your name, there is your current title, "airman", and 1 green mark at this time. Other people have other titles, and more green marks.

You can provide feedback for people's posts; positive feed back is indicated by giving them green, or adding to their reputation as the board software puts it with the 6 pointed star icon under your avatar picture.

However, the board software has some pretty strange rules about who you can give green to, can't do the same person too often, must do others as well, that kind of thing.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the system, it reminds be of the constant popularity competition between students back in high school. I finished that more 40 years ago, and I have no wish to participate in such things again.

Comment

Random greening applied.
                        sigpic

Comment

So green is good?
                          Hello
                          I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
                            So green is good?
                            No, "Greed is Good", at least according to Gordon Gekko in a certain 80's movie...

Comment

Free green.
                              sigpic

Comment

In the worse of times, sometimes people show their best.

Italians who are quarantined from coronavirus sing from their balconies.

Total syffy posts: 36,690
                                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                                X