unending question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unending question?

okay, I was watching unending today, and I can't get the song out of my head that place in the middle part of the episode. Can anyone help a girl out and tell me what the song called? Thanks.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Have You Ever Seen the Rain? by the great Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
      What he said
      Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
          okay, I was watching unending today, and I can't get the song out of my head that place in the middle part of the episode. Can anyone help a girl out and tell me what the song called? Thanks.
          wow, i know the feeling. i also just watched it recently and its still playing up there. luckily its a good song.
          STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
            wow, i know the feeling. i also just watched it recently and its still playing up there. luckily its a good song.
            True! very true

Comment

my fav. words are "you are the fifth race". yeah yeah
              Spoiler:
              Mission report. Michael invaded Atlantis, tried to blow it up. We stopped him. End of report.

sigpic

Comment

WEll, Thor was obviously psychotic (The Asgard had mass delusions of futility, self-reproach, guilt and suicidal thoughts) so we can't take his words for granted

Comment

Thor said:
                  "You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people"

And yes , I also remember very well the song of unending xd

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                  Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                  Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

I think that you are searched this song. It was my favorite moment in this show. Enjoy !
                    sigpic

Comment

What would have happened if Cam actually tried, to fly a 302 outside of the time dilation field?

Comment

I was thinking about this episode, and I don't think that the Asgard are actually dead. It's like Thor said, the Asgard had the complete knowledge base of every Asgard of record. Now theoretically scientists on Earth could fix their cloning problems and resurrect them, and download the knowledge from the core in the news bodies. Granted the clone would have the knowledge of that particular Asgard, but maybe not the personality of him/her. Secondly, there is a slim chance that a rogue Ancient, possibly Morgan Le Fey(after being exiled for helping Daniel) helped them ascend. So, it's possible they moved to an unknown galaxy away from the wraith, goa'uld, Earth, and especially the Ori to rebuild their civilization in isolation after retaking "human" form again.

Comment

Love this episode, and this is one of the best scenes in the whole series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAXnJaaepU

Comment

Working...
                          X