Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A theory on Sylar and Peter's powers (S4 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A theory on Sylar and Peter's powers (S4 spoilers)

I made this post to inform whateach of thier powers are since the both collect powers in one way of another. so far of what i know of these are there powers. And feel free to add more as the show goes on. or if i wrote it wrong. I dont know some of the names of the powers so ill just say what it looks like and the name of the person they got it from.
    Peter Sylar
    1 Mimicry 1 Telekinesis
    2 Telekinsis 2 Super Hearing
    3 Invisibility 3 Moleculer regeneration/Zann Taylor
    4 Flying 4 Persuasin
    5 Indestructible
    6 Clairvoyance
    7 Time warping
    If your a MURKER, dont be a LURKER.

uh that didnt turn out as i hoped but Sylar avilities are the ones on the right and peters on the left

Comment

... Sylar didnt' get persuasion.

And before you follow up with a "YUH HUH", Eden shot herself in the head to prevent him from doing it. It's in teh comics.

Comment

Sylar has powers he physically stole via brain.... Peter on the other hand has every ones powers that he comes in contact with including all of Sylars powers. No matter what Peter will have the most powers.
        Actor
        [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Agreed. Peter, but he might be temporarily out of sorts when he absorbes Sylar's super hearing.

Comment

Peter has more powers that we know of atm, but if he came up against Sylar now he would probably lose as he doesnt have enough control. Give him more time, and more powers to absorb, and he would own Sylar. Peter is a very powerful hero...
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Sylar has also got the power to freeze, and he also would have taken Charlie's ability to to remember anything.

However, I wouldn't call Peter indestructable. He can die, but it's Claire's advanced regeneration capabilities that have kept him alive, but we've seen that stabbing her in the head with something can stop the process, meaning he's twice as likely to be taken by surprise and stopped.

sigpic

Comment

Just remember... as much as Sylar might be able to freeze, Peter can pull that power too and stand the cold. Sylar's outclassed as long as Peter can keep out of sight. If Peter can master his control....

Comment

I don't think Peter can copy any ability he hasn't directly experienced. As far as I can see anyway. So I don't think he has everything Sylar has - like the freezing.
                  Of course, until Sylar uses it.

And the mind-reading has been missed out.

Comment

Peter can use any he's in proximity to. He could draw the future, even though he didn't see Isaac "Tex" Mendez use it.

Comment

Hmm, true. I wonder if it's different with Sylar since these are not Sylar's natural abilities. They're not constantly "on" except after a brain-feast?

That said, I figure brain eating might not be skill Peter would want.

Comment

did we see sylar get freeze if so i missed more episodes then i thought and of wut i have seen before if peter has the kind of mimicry that i thought, he can absorb only the natural abilities of people he can come into contact with.

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                          Peter has more powers that we know of atm, but if he came up against Sylar now he would probably lose as he doesnt have enough control. Give him more time, and more powers to absorb, and he would own Sylar. Peter is a very powerful hero...
                          I agree. With time, Peter should be able to take Sylar in a fight.

Peter is growing more and more powerful as time goes on. He is definitely my favorite hero, along with Hiro that is.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was thinking after watching unexspected that Sylar got the hearing power to counter Peters invisibility, but I dont know if this would last as peter would obsorb the hearing as well. I hope not cause it would mke the cat and mouse game between those two very interesting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiki_is_my_name View Post
                              did we see sylar get freeze if so i missed more episodes then i thought and of wut i have seen before if peter has the kind of mimicry that i thought, he can absorb only the natural abilities of people he can come into contact with.
                              We didn't see him get it, but in the ep where we were introduced to Matt we saw a member of the family Sylar killed was frozen.
                              Originally posted by travis View Post
                              I was thinking after watching unexspected that Sylar got the hearing power to counter Peters invisibility, but I dont know if this would last as peter would obsorb the hearing as well. I hope not cause it would mke the cat and mouse game between those two very interesting.
                              I think that once Peter learns to control his power then he will always win in a fight with Sylar, because every time Sylar pulls out something new Peter will learn it.
                              I suppose that's why, I think, they're going to play a long game in getting Peter to learn to control his power. Otherwise it all gets a bit easy. A bit like the old Stargate thing of finding tech we can't keep.

Comment

Working...
                              X