Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A great episode idea! (Fountain of Youth) Not what you think!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great episode idea! (Fountain of Youth) Not what you think!

Yes I know that this is the last season but so what!
    Ok I've got a great episode idea. I'll put the script up over the comming week But heres the short summary of my idea.
    Ok Rodneys going through Januses lab and discovers Janus built a prison ship.
    Rodney believes that is filled with weapons and built it secret during the wraith wars to get information out of wraith. Not until after he buit did he tell the ancient leaders how believed it to mean. So it was never opened to prisoners. This ship is less then half the size of Atlantis . Makay discovers its off the shore of one of these islands. They go to the planet and discover people living there and only the top of the prison ship is visible buried under the sand of a beach and the island itself. They land and tlk to the people of the village. The town leader seems to be around 20 years old,and he is with nieghbor ( Old looking) and the neighbors daughter(around 20 years old). The daughters name is Alara and plays a big part of the episode. She immeditly takes a liking to Ronon.Plus she posesses the same wraith genes like Tayla does and uses it to do something you would never think of....
    HINT(think about the title)

to be continued

Very interesting idea but i think after the two parter there should be no more janus.
    Tst

Comment

hmmm sounds pretty good, pity that the series is ending. That wouldve been a good thing to come back to maybe with a Michael Episode

Comment

Michael episode ..no it isn't ...just wait...
        Next part here goes (I'm still writing the script)

Rodney notices that the villagers are carrying wraith like stunners and wants to know where they got them. They talk about an under ground building where they store their weapons , food and wraith prisoners. They are also holding a wraith queen prisoner as well. Now Alara seems to have way better control over wraith minds then Tayla does. She uses this power to make the queen feed on the other wraith held prisoner and reverse feed it back to people. Thus the title fountain of youth and it seems the team is suprisingly ok with what shes doing. This is because of the modified stunners. These stunners where made to stop the mind communication between wraith and mildly stun them. Oddly enough these weapons have no effect on people or Ancients the way Janus made them. Yet the villagers say that each time this stunner is used on a wraith it seems to build up an immunity. Later that night ,while Ronon and Alara having dinner ,the wraith queen over comes the stunners and the restaints (kills the gaurds, yes life drain)and tries to free the other wraith and find their abandanted tranport ship.

TO... BE... Continued......

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post
          Yes I know that this is the last season but so what!
          Ok I've got a great episode idea. I'll put the script up over the comming week But heres the short summary of my idea.
          Ok Rodneys going through Januses lab and discovers Janus built a prison ship.
          Rodney believes that is filled with weapons and built it secret during the wraith wars to get information out of wraith.
          Why would a prison ship be filled with weapons? And what would it have to do with getting information out of the Wraiths?
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

The stunners don't work on people (human or ancient) so even if they got hold of one it wold serve no use ,and these weapons would be on the top level where the guards or watch people would be. I will explain everything when the script is writen.

Comment

Ok on to the next part!!

Shepperd gets a message from Rodney saying "We've got a big problem down here! Shepperd say"What is it" (Rodney)The queen and her army is escaping!"
              The Daedalus appears over planet -Captain Coldwel says " hows everything going down there ?" Shepperd " Um.. great timing ,it just turned bad. So from here Rodney discovers that the ship is being powered by 3 ZPMs that are almost all completely full of power. Coldwel tell Rodney to over load the last one so none of the wraith escape. Coldwel locks on to two of the ZPMs using their energy signitures and Shepperd helps to get all the villagers of the planet using their 2nd stargate on the planet. Alara says she wants to go with Ronon and Shepperd . They so ok and go it puddle jumper. And go into the daedalus and Rodney tells coldwel that he need to overload the zpm from the prison ships control that they couldn't get into earlier. Coldwel says I'll beam you in and then you can overload it. Rodney reluctantly agrees and hears wraith weapons fire in the floor of the control room. He finally is successful and starts an overload. And is beamed out just in time. In the explosion the island is no more and Alara becomes a reacurring member of the team.

Yes , I know this planet had two gates (like earth did)

Comment

Working...
              X