Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What country already broadcasted "The Eye" and "The Defiant One"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What country already broadcasted "The Eye" and "The Defiant One"?

I don't understand. Both of these episodes aren't supposed to be broadcast in The United States until late Janurary 2005.

So how is it that HDTV-quality captures of both of these episodes are available? I'm sitting here watching "The Eye" as we speak, completely spellbound how it is even available.

Nevermind. Those damn Canadians!

Comment

Stargate Atlantis began airing new episodes in Canada on The Movie Network two weeks ago and I believe will be airing through either Before I Sleep or Letters from Pegesus.

Comment

yeah and I saw the eye today, and it was pretty good. A good ending to the storm.
        spoiler

I love the knife fight between the two girls. I can't wait to see the other one.

Comment

Could you post when new episodes of both Atlantis and SG-1 will be broadcasted in Canada? I'll remember to mark my calander.

Comment

Originally posted by PreacherBoy
            Could you post when new episodes of both Atlantis and SG-1 will be broadcasted in Canada? I'll remember to mark my calander.
            Atlantis airs 8PM on Mondays I believe, and they are still in season seven on SG1.

Comment

Stargate Atlantis is airing on The Movie Network, and Movie Central. It airs 8pm eastern time on the Movie Network, and 9pm eastern time on Movie Central.

I believe that Movie Central (the one I get) will be airing more than The Movie Network, and we should be done with the rest of the season before the US starts.

I've created a new start of the Canadian anthem:

"O'Canada! We get Stargate Atlantis first!"

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                Stargate Atlantis began airing new episodes in Canada on The Movie Network two weeks ago and I believe will be airing through either Before I Sleep or Letters from Pegesus.
                Before I Sleep

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  Funny.
                  Rocky

Comment

"And are still a year behind on SG1"

Comment

Ah, God bless Canada. They gave us hockey, they gives US SG-A two months early (via Bit Torrent ).

Now, if they would only stop sending those nasty cold fronts that take away the milder parts of my winters.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        Now, if they would only stop sending those nasty cold fronts that take away the milder parts of my winters.
                        Fat chance of that happening.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Rabbit
                          "And are still a year behind on SG1"

“But don’t worry we’ll catch up you before season 9 airs”
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

i just lov a member of my squad(-SG1-) that lives in Canada! i get the show as soon as its done! and about 3-4HR after i get to watch it hahahah!!!

Comment

Since this thread's question has been answered and there is another thread I'm closing this one.

Anyone who hasn't read the Forum Announcement at the top of this folder, please do, and please avoid mentioning downloads!

Thanks

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                              X