No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Been a while so I thought I check in to see what's happening. But my timing is not good since it is just after 5 am in the UK. So if you are up you are certainly not looking here but getting ready to go to work or just getting up to have a bathroom break then back to bed!
    sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
      *waves at any passing woohoos*
      *leaves hugs for the next ones to come by*
      *throws chocolate life-ring out to any wallowing woohoos*
      *wanders out, trailing glitter*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ok, that's a step too far! I've been very good, I haven't complained about the bl**dy football being given precedence over EVERY tv programme I want to watch Nope, I've restrained myself and haven't said a word.......... but replacing our titles on here with bl**dy football terms is just toooo much!!!
        Last edited by Jumble; 23 June 2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Ok, that's a step too far! I've been very good, I haven't complained about the bl**dy football being given precedence over EVERY tv programme I want to watch Nope, I've restrained myself and haven't said a word.......... but replacing our titles on here with bl**dy football terms is just toooo much!!!
          I agree - after all this is a science fiction site not a (as Jumble put it) bl**dy sports site! And since "football" is a totally different sport in the US it also makes no sense at all. What the blazes is an attacking midfielder. Never even heard of that position and has nothing to do with the football in this country!
          sigpic

Comment

Exactly! When there are soooo many dedicated sports channels why don't they put the bl**dy sports on them and leave the rest alone??? Yes, there are a LOT of people that want to watch the football, but there are also several million of us that DON'T!!

And no doubt as soon as the f'ball is finished (and when England have spectacularly lost, again) there will be several weeks of bl**dy tennis disrupting normal programmes

Comment

Exactly! When there are soooo many dedicated sports channels why don't they put the bl**dy sports on them and leave the rest alone??? Yes, there are a LOT of people that want to watch the football, but there are also several million of us that DON'T!!

And no doubt as soon as the f'ball is finished (and when England have spectacularly lost, again) there will be several weeks of bl**dy tennis disrupting normal programmes

Amen to that! You tell 'em Jumble!

And there are well over 325 million people here in this country and I can guarantee the majority of them do not watch what we call soccer!
              sigpic

Comment

Well apparently England has done a lot better in soccer (football for the UK) then anyone expected. Good show.

(now if only there was someone here to talk to! )
                sigpic

Comment

They still lost And I'm still fed up with the programme changes because of tennis Never mind, it'll soon be over and I can get back to normal. Whatever 'normal' will be after tomorrow

Comment

They still lost And I'm still fed up with the programme changes because of tennis Never mind, it'll soon be over and I can get back to normal. Whatever 'normal' will be after tomorrow
                    It is your time to reinvent yourself. Enjoy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Still working on the blueprint for my reinvented self So many options!

Comment

apparently i like martin woods directing and story scripting style, since i like fair game and several other stories etc i recognized the name of on his list of films

Comment

Hello all! o/

hugs and waves to all woohoos

It has been an AGE since I was last in here. Lovely to see familiar faces though (so to speak!). I hope everyone is doing ok?

I essentially wasted a good 3/4 years of my life on failed relationships, and have officially called it quits. Time to get back to focusing on myself/hobbies/writing/tv etc

What is Martin up to these days?

My current obsession is Wentworth Prison/Pamela Rabe... I desperately need someone to talk about this with!

Donuts for all!
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hey LQ *squishy huggles* So good to see you

Sorry to hear about those failed relationships I guess we've all wasted our time on a few of those

Martin has been doing a lot of stuff for the Hallmark channel lately, which is a shame from my point of view because I don't have Hallmark But it's good to know that he's still busy doing what he loves

I haven't seen Wentworth, although I did watch the original Cell Block H that it's based on. So it's worth a watch it is?

*munches on doughnuts*

I've just retired, so I have a lot of time to spend taking care of me for a change

Comment

From Twitter...............

Martin Wood @realmartinwood Jun 17

I come by it honestly...thanks for life Dad. Love you!

So now we know where he gets the goofy face from

Comment

From Twitter...............

Martin Wood @realmartinwood Jun 17

I come by it honestly...thanks for life Dad. Love you!

So now we know where he gets the goofy face from
                                And the wearing of shorts! So how is retirement treating you Jumble. I have never regretted retiring early. So much nicer then getting up every morning (way to early) and driving to and from work. Although I do miss the nice big paychecks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X