No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about Laurie. I had hoped to see her at Gatecon 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Generous? Yes she was. She paid a fortune for the Quilt at the Sanctuary Experience Auction and then just gave it to me!!!! It's on my bed as we speak.

It's going to be very strange not seeing her at the Ren next time. Struggling to come to terms with it
      I was thinking of that quilt today.
      I’m struggling to. Still really can’t believe it.
      Been chatting with lots of people about her today. What a tribute to her that she had a real impact on so many people all over the world ??

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Oh no.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          I was thinking of that quilt today.
          I’m struggling to. Still really can’t believe it.
          Been chatting with lots of people about her today. What a tribute to her that she had a real impact on so many people all over the world ??
          Absolutely

And today's bad news is that Jann's husband, Martin, also died on the 19th He had cancer, so it was not totally unexpected, but still so terribly unfair for her to lose him so soon. He was 30 They were married just short of a year.

*hugs Nad*

Comment

Oh no, how very sad.
            Sending love to Jann.

Comment

Laurie was looking forward to going to Gatecon2020 as she was not allowed to go to AT11 re flight being too long.

She was a great friend and fellow Woohoo/Stargate/Sanctuary fan. She recommended me to Sharon to be the last minute 4th replacement to go onset at Sanctuary in 2010. Making it one of the best days ever!
              Will miss her stories and laughs.

RIP Laurie
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

I was very sad to hear about Laurie. *Huggles Woohoos* <3

Sarai, happy birthday, dear. <3

*Quietly sits in corner with hot cocoa.*
                sigpic

Comment

I've been ill for the last few days, and I really miss hearing Laurie tell me to eat chicken soup Funny the little things we miss.

Comment

((hugs))
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Dee- *hugs back*

Comment

Was just popping by to wish everyone a merry Martinmas.
                        Thinking this year of Jann and sending love. Also remembering dear Laurie.
                        Love to all.

Comment

Exactly what EH-T said xx

Comment

Today is my brother's birthday. Suddenly popped into my fron that it is Martin's birthday too. Happy Birthday Martin! Fond memories of asking him when his birthday was because all the woohoos wanted to know! Planning on Gatecon again this year so will get the chance to see him again.

Love to all the woohoos!

Comment

Can you believe that was over 10 years ago?

He says this made his day

Comment

So, I would have been in London this weekend for Amanda's event which, of course was postponed until next year. Have spent a good part of the weekend chatting and texting with Fandom friends.

Hoping everyone is healthy and following all the necessary steps to keep everyone safe.

Take care everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X