Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated Happy '69!

That's ok.
    I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey! My honour is being impugned while I've been watching the madness of Eurovision!

*hides rum*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Belated Happy '69!
        Thank you

That's ok.
        I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet...
        Will you ever be?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Hey! My honour is being impugned while I've been watching the madness of Eurovision!

*hides rum*
        You'd have to be seriously drunk to watch that

Comment

Mind you, I'm watching Van Helsing, for which one has to be equally drunk

Comment

I had a Martin dream! First one in a very long time

I was walking along a road in Oxford when I saw a film crew up ahead obviously setting up to film something - I immediately thought 'Lewis' As I walked past I heard one of the guys say that he was used to hanging around waiting for directors to show up but he was surprised that Martin Wood was late because he usually arrived on time.

So I ran as fast as I could (which in dreams is pretty fast ) to Josi's place to tell her and Nad (who was over for a visit) what I'd heard. We all ran back to where the film crew were and there was Martin apologising for being late! He saw me and ran over and gave me a big hug! I introduced him to Josi, who got an equally big hug, and I turned to introduce Nad but she had disappeared We chatted to Martin for a few minutes and invited him to come to Josi's for lunch. In the meantime we wood find Nad because he absolutely HAD to meet her!

Then I woke up

So when Nad comes over for a visit and we go up to see Josi I will keep her on a leash so she doesn't go disappearing at important moments

Comment

If only Martin would come and film something in Oxford! Let's hope that was a prophetic dream

And if you do, Martin, you're totally welcome to come to mine for a big woohoo lunch with us all
              sigpic

Comment

We can but hope

Comment

The AfA challenge this week is flowers.................

Comment

So very sad what has happened in Manchester. What purpose can this serve other then to cause more death and destruction elsewhere when they revenge this. So far beyond sad!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe if we apologize, we can get 2016 back?

Really, Jumble?
                      You made me disappear?
                      (Must be symbolic for my thread life, lately )
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Just coming through to hug you all tight *squishes*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Runz through*

*Nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

*throws blanket after LJ*

... belatedly
                            sigpic

Comment

The image in my head of Josi throwing a blanket at nothing makes me giggle.

EDIT: *waves at LJ*

sigpic

Comment

Gotta keep the standards up, even if there's no one to see
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X